Yet another rm mini 3 issue

Hi all.
Im sure ive just foobared something obvious, but for the life of me i cant get this right.
Ive got one of the “new” rm mini3s. At one point, i applied custom broadlink code into the HA container, but forgot about it and updated, so thats all lost.

I had forgotten about it until just now, and i noticed that the new types have been added, only i cant get them to work. The fact it works before leads me to believe its not the whole “reset it and dont let the app update it” problem, as it worked locally previously.

switch.broadlink:
    - Invalid config for [switch.broadlink]: value is not allowed for dictionary                                                                                                                                                              value @ data['type']. Got 'rm_mini3_redbean'. (See ?, line ?).
Failed config
  switch.broadlink:
    - Invalid config for [switch.broadlink]: value is not allowed for dictionary                                                                                                                                                              value @ data['type']. Got 'rm_mini3_newblackbean'. (See ?, line ?).

It just doesnt like the type option!

Config snippet (with type commented out so HA will restart):

- platform: broadlink
    friendly_name: Kitchen
    host: xx.xx.xx.xx
    mac: 'XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX'
#    type: rm_mini3_redbean
#    type: 'rm_mini3_newblackbean'
#    type: 'rm_mini3_5f36'
#    type: 'rm4c_mini'