Yocto image ( * check_data_file_clashes: Package python3-pycryptodome wants to install file But that file is already provided by package * python3-pycrypto

Hi Developers,

I’m trying to create a raspberry pi 0 wifi image using yocto BitBake. If I try the default core-homeassitant-image. I get no error. But I using my image.bb I got the following error:

Configuring perl-Collected errors:

• check_data_file_clashes: Package python3-pycryptodome wants to install file /home/coffee/raspi-dev/rpi/build/tmp-dunfell/work/raspberrypi0_wifi-poky-linux-gnueabi/console-homeassistant-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/AES.py
    But that file is already provided by package * python3-pycrypto
  • check_data_file_clashes: Package python3-pycryptodome wants to install file /home/coffee/raspi-dev/rpi/build/tmp-dunfell/work/raspberrypi0_wifi-poky-linux-gnueabi/console-homeassistant-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/ARC2.py
  • check_data_file_clashes: Package python3-pycryptodome wants to install file /home/coffee/raspi-dev/rpi/build/tmp-dunfell/work/raspberrypi0_wifi-poky-linux-gnueabi/console-homeassistant-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/ARC4.py
  • check_data_file_clashes: Package python3-pycryptodome wants to install file /home/coffee/raspi-dev/rpi/build/tmp-dunfell/work/raspberrypi0_wifi-poky-linux-gnueabi/console-homeassistant-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/Blowfish.py
  • check_data_file_clashes: Package python3-pycryptodome wants to install file /home/coffee/raspi-dev/rpi/build/tmp-dunfell/work/raspberrypi0_wifi-poky-linux-gnueabi/console-homeassistant-image/1.0-r0/rootfs/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/Crypto/Cipher/CAST.py

I need help.
Appreciated, Thank you.