Z-Wave borked after upgrades. Invalid token in json error

Hey guys, I just upgraded to HA 2023.5.3, and Z-Wave JS UI 1.13.0. Now any time the Z-Wave JS integration is started, the Z-Wave JS UI logs fill up with this error:

ERROR Z-WAVE-SERVER: Unexpected error Unexpected token  in JSON at position 41
SyntaxError: Unexpected token  in JSON at position 41
    at JSON.parse (<anonymous>)
    at ValueDB.dbKeyToValueId (/opt/node_modules/@zwave-js/core/src/values/ValueDB.ts:147:16)
    at ValueDB.getAllMetadata (/opt/node_modules/@zwave-js/core/src/values/ValueDB.ts:385:41)
    at SceneActuatorConfigurationCC.getDefinedValueIDs (/opt/node_modules/@zwave-js/cc/src/lib/CommandClass.ts:802:15)
    at Object.getDefinedValueIDs (/opt/node_modules/zwave-js/src/lib/node/utils.ts:315:29)
    at ZWaveNode.getDefinedValueIDs (/opt/node_modules/zwave-js/src/lib/node/Node.ts:928:20)
    at getNodeValues (/opt/node_modules/@zwave-js/server/dist/lib/state.js:13:28)
    at dumpNode (/opt/node_modules/@zwave-js/server/dist/lib/state.js:149:17)
    at /opt/node_modules/@zwave-js/server/dist/lib/state.js:386:85
    at Function.from (<anonymous>)

Any ideas? The spouse acceptance factor is dwindling fast :slight_smile:

Hi - need more info - are you on HAOS or some other install variant (core, supervised etc.). If spouse acceptance factor is dwindling I’d roll back the updates for now!!

I’m on HAOS via virtualbox.

Turns out it was a bad entry in the z-wave js ui cache file. I removed the file from the store and restarted the add-on and the integration and now everything is working again.

Same error, the UI let me enter an invalid cron entry for backups and now it won’t start. How did you get to the store? It must be in the hassio container but it isn’t visible to my SSH. I’m comfortable in command line but have no idea how to get to the container and don’t want to hose anything else.

UPDATE: For anyone else with this issue, if you know what setting needs fixing, see this post.