Z-wave devices in secure mode and range

Yup even switching brands, everything follows me :smiley:

Recent search shows Google pulled this feature outā€¦ Not sure why. I had it back with my galaxy s7. Pix3 seems to have lost it. Very odd to remove that.

Iā€™ve used the same Gmail account since my galaxy s1. It all follows to every new device.

Yes but I know for a fact that I had to reset up my phone between the 1 and 2. The layout, icon position, apps, and app settings did not transfer. It was a manual process.

Over 10yrs ago (when rooting was easier and safer) I had a list of reasons why Android was superior. These days that list has gotten much shorter, and the list of reasons to switch to iPhone has grown. It will probably be more work switching, but considering iPhoneā€™s commitment to privacy I feel it is totally worth it.

Appleā€™s commitment to raping my wallet turns me away :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL, Iā€™m seriously on the cusp of getting my first iphone, and I had to heckle my wife (long time iphone user) about the fact that they had to keep the stupid lightning port on the 11promax. She rolled her eyes and tried arguing when I told her it should have been usb-c, and the lightning is purely a ā€œbecause we canā€ $ grab. See, they wouldnā€™t do such things if there werenā€™t so many ppl like my wife that give them a pass. I will be one more voice of discontent with such shenanigans soon, unfortunately I donā€™t think Iā€™ll have enough company to make a diff. :slight_smile:

I disagree with Appleā€™s over all policy of ā€œfuck the customerā€™s rights to repair, or get repaired, shit theyā€™ve paid forā€, I doubt theyā€™ll ever change that tune tho.

Yeah I agree it is unlikely to changeā€¦ iPhone users have been labeled a captive market by many experts for a long time. I donā€™t think the consumers will learn how to fix that if they havenā€™t learned by now. Unfortunately, it is just as unlikely that google would change their tune about ads and trackingā€¦ which results in my current android dialing to China and Russia all day long unlike the rest of my familyā€™s iPhones. I have my router setup to block those connections, but I have to use a vpn all day so I am not leaking while on mobile networks. iPhones donā€™t share that problem for the most part.

Thatā€™s because China and Russia are on the backend with Apple they donā€™t need the phone to connect out to them when they can mine the data from the source :stuck_out_tongue:

Interestingā€¦ do you have some sources to read about this? This may compel me to stock with droid.

It was satire on my part, but honestly I wouldnā€™t put it past them.