Z-Wave Dry Contact Replacement

I have 2 fireplaces I have been controlling with a ZFM-80US, but recently one of the two devices has died. I can’t find the same product any longer (it looks like it’s been discontinued), what suggestions do folks have to replace this device?

The feature of the ZFM-80US that I liked is I can hook it up to the existing wall mounted switch to still control the fireplace, in addition to the z-wave controller. I don’t want to render the wall switch useless, and the wall switch has no power routed to it at all (the switch wires only carry microvoltage)

I do have Zigbee capabilities now, too, so I’d be willing to go that route if needed.

What world region do you live in?

I am in the US

I haven’t purchased it yet but I planned on trying this:
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 MultiRelay ZEN16 for Garage Doors, Sprinklers, Gas Fireplace; 3 Dry Contact Relays (15A, 15A, 20A); 12-24 V AC/DC or USB C Power; Signal Repeater; Hub Required https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0846DZJD8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_ZYXAVQ94R7TCT9M7WC7Z

I use a shelly 1 to control my fireplace. This is controlled by both the wall switch and by the shelly. The shelly 1 is controlled by wifi. The hardest part is getting the 12v power to run the shelly. I used a 12v power supply off amazon. I use a generic thermostat in HA to control it. This replaced an old z-wave thermostat that died. It just works and you have thermostat like control as well.

The Zooz ZEN16 is on sale right now directly from their store.They try to keep their Amazon prices a little higher anyway.

The Zooz ZEN16 looks interesting, Ill give that a try. Thanks!

Awesome, I guess I’m finally buying mine too… even with shipping it’s quite a bit cheaper. Thanks!

Just got mine set up today. Works great! Thanks for the suggestions.

If the ZFM-80 was discontinued someone just found a big box of them somewhere because they seem to be back in stock in a lot of places. They were definitely impossible to find for a while. I just got one this week. Disappointed to hear you had one fail though. They aren’t cheap.

Perhaps you can answer this question for me though.