The first js console error I get on my external url. Internal I get this
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'x' of undefined
at HTMLElement.ready (zwavegraph2:128)
at HTMLElement._enableProperties (properties-changed.js:315)
at HTMLElement.connectedCallback (properties-mixin.js:203)
at HTMLElement.connectedCallback (element-mixin.js:538)
at Object.then (ha-panel-custom.js:75)
Yea Safari is my backup or test. Chrome is what I mainly use. I just pinged you on HA Discord
And now for some reason, Safari is throwing the same error. All I did was remove those 2 lines and then reload both browsers. Safari came up once but looks like it didn’t load all the way. But I at least got something before.
Okay, sorry to do this, but I have to head off (work in the morning).
Since the latest version doesn’t work for you, I would suggest trying the original post, or the one in #5 on this thread. If you can send me the results of the JSON.stringify then I can plug that into my system and see what’s going on.
Just a small network now, as the main z-wave network I manage (at my parents house) now goes via a Vera (so that it stays online when rebooting/updating HA, also so I can put the controller in a central location in the house).
This is cool, thanks! Two suggestions: maybe revisit the green square/round legend icons. To me it looked like additional nodes or something, it took a few minutes before I realized it was a figure legend. And maybe also highlight the connecting nodes themselves, additional to the already highlighted arcs?
If you end up putting this in a GitHub repository (or the like) I’ll link to it from my GitHub page with a recommendation as it’s easier to configure, and the display layout is just a matter of tweaking until you get it the way you like.
My network is below, a couple comments.
You might try putting the battery powered devices on the right as it unclutters the layout a little.
The failed node (Sideyard Sensor) isn’t showing failed per your legend.
The black on green of the second layer is hard to read on my screen.
I find the straight connection lines easier to follow and really like the mouseover highlighting they do, not sure if the library you are using supports anything like that.
For the public record: I made no edits at all, just dropped it in place and loaded it. I’m on an older install still (0.75.1) if that makes a difference. Upgrading is on my short list, but my free time has been eaten by a new 3D printer lately. So much fun stuff to do, so little free time.