Z-Wave JS 0.1.11 update issue

After the update, all my devices where unavailable. Restored a snapshot, devices became available. Tried again with the same result.
Restored the snapshot again, and devices returned.

I’m having the same issue, I have to stay on 0.1.10

1 Like

That happened to me too, but all I did was try rebooting the host and that sorted it out.

I tried that and still have the same issue

Actually, so do I. It seems to try again / settle down by itself after a short while so my network works like it did before once that has happened.

How long did you wait before it started working?

Okay, I’ll try again and let it sit after a reboot and i’ll report back

He’s right, I updated, Rebooted and let sit for about 10 min and it started back up.

The ZwaveJS has to interview the nodes before the network becomes available.

I take it back it started looping again and won’t come back

I’m getting this error

21:03:51.834 DRIVER   version 6.5.0
21:03:51.835 DRIVER   
This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). The promise rejected with the reason:
ZWaveError: The config has not been loaded yet!
    at ConfigManager.lookupMeter (/usr/lib/node_modules/zwave-js/node_modules/@zwave-js/config/src/ConfigManager.ts:326:10)
    at ConfigManager.lookupMeterScale (/usr/lib/node_modules/zwave-js/node_modules/@zwave-js/config/src/ConfigManager.ts:342:22)
    at new MeterCCReport (/usr/lib/node_modules/zwave-js/src/lib/commandclass/MeterCC.ts:559:43)
    at new CommandClass (/usr/lib/node_modules/zwave-js/src/lib/commandclass/CommandClass.ts:108:13)
    at new MeterCC (/usr/lib/node_modules/zwave-js/src/lib/commandclass/MeterCC.ts:340:1)
    at Function.from (/usr/lib/node_modules/zwave-js/src/lib/commandclass/CommandClass.ts:331:15)
    at new CRC16CCCommandEncapsulation (/usr/lib/node_modules/zwave-js/src/lib/commandclass/CRC16CC.ts:99:37)
    at new CommandClass (/usr/lib/node_modules/zwave-js/src/lib/commandclass/CommandClass.ts:108:13)
    at new CRC16CC (/usr/lib/node_modules/zwave-js/src/lib/commandclass/CRC16CC.ts:52:1)
    at Function.from (/usr/lib/node_modules/zwave-js/src/lib/commandclass/CommandClass.ts:331:15)
[cont-finish.d] executing container finish scripts...
[cont-finish.d] done.
[s6-finish] waiting for services.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the TERM signal.
[s6-finish] sending all processes the KILL signal and exiting.

View the issue link I posted.

Just finished. Thanks

Bad luck. I only have a tiny Z-Wave network (8 devices). I only have to wait “a couple of minutes” for it to settle down after the initial crash and it is still working this morning. Maybe it keeps crashing and recovering, but I don’t think so.

I have 32 devices on my zwave network. It was strange though. All entities were shown as unavailable, but some worked.