Z-Wave JS and Zooz ZST39 issue

I want implement in my HA instance (Core 2024.03; Supervisor 2024.02.1, OS 12.0) Z-Wave coordinator, so I bought Zooz ZST39. I connected it to my RPi 5 USB, added Z-Wave JS (0.4.5 version), configured proper USB port and generated unique keys for S0 and S2 (however S0 legacy is the same as in network field.
Configuration is saved, run addon and have following error.

[17:42:21] INFO: Service restart after closing
[18:42:23] INFO: Successfully send discovery information to Home Assistant.
Error: failed loading config file /etc/zwave_config.json
Error: Invalid key format for securityKeys.S2_AccessControl option
    at normalizeKey (/usr/src/node_modules/@zwave-js/server/dist/bin/server.js:18:11)
    at /usr/src/node_modules/@zwave-js/server/dist/bin/server.js:67:53
    at Object.<anonymous> (/usr/src/node_modules/@zwave-js/server/dist/bin/server.js:155:3)
    at Module._compile (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1356:14)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1414:10)
    at Module.load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1197:32)
    at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:1013:12)
    at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_main:128:12)
    at node:internal/main/run_main_module:28:49

I don’t catch what is wrong, why there is error and service is restaring all the time and I can’t add Z-wave integration (another error saying it cannot connect).

The S2 Access Control key has the wrong format. How did you generate the keys?

By this page from documentation https://www.random.org/cgi-bin/randbyte?nbytes=16&format=h
So I have randomly generated something like: “fb 62 14 44 b0 1d c5 d4 4a f0 dd 61 76 f5 89 56” but I removed spaces from this code.

Seems ok from a quick look, but you can just leave the keys blank, which is the default, and the add-on generates unique ones for you.

This is the error you’re hitting: https://github.com/zwave-js/zwave-js-server/blob/ab8b86794bde49abd646bda9aba9a80129c5380c/src/bin/server.ts#L21, so it means the key you’ve input is not 32 characters long.

Hmmm, it strange, than why it is in documentation to use…
Anyway as you suggested I deleted content from fields and left them empty…now everything is working properly.