Z-Wave JS integration can't connect

I have a new home assistant setup that is using zwave for many sensors.
I’ve set up many of the sensors in Z-Wave JS UI and went to start to observe their states, but the integration is returning the error
Retrying setup: Failed to connect: Cannot connect to host core-zwave-js:3000 ssl:default [Connect call failed ('172.30.33.3', 3000)]

Everything is working as expected in Z-Wave JS UI, but Home Assistant can’t seem to connect to it?

Any ideas where I should start?

You can’t run both add-ons at the same time. Follow the instructions in the docs to switch to ZUI.

https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/zwave_js/#can-i-switch-between-the-official-z-wave-js-add-on-and-the-z-wave-js-ui-add-on

Hmmm, thanks.
I didn’t have the other JS add-on running, but that seemed to be enough to cause an issue.
I’ve since uninstalled and it’s started working.

Odd, because I have another HASS setup that also has it installed but not running and that worked fine.

Anywayyyy
Thanks for the help @freshcoast

My first post…a newbie here…just thought I would mention what I have observed.

I have 2 setups. May main setup is on a virtual machine on QNAP NAS. I can run both at the same time, no problems.
My second setup is on VMware Workstation 17 on a DELL mini PC windows. On this setup I can only run one at a time.