Z-Wave JS to MQTT 0.25.0 is available

Hi All,

The above mentioned new update did go well for me. It could not find the Z-Wave USB device. The partial backup restore did not fix the issue, so I had to restore full backup I did just before the upgrade going back to 0.24.1 version. Everything looks fine again.

Raspberry PI 4, 4 GB, Silicon Lab 700 USB.

The latest is v5.6.2

zwavejs is at v8.3.1

Thank you!

Tried to update from 0.24.1 to 0.25.1 again. The same message about locked port. I stopped Z-Wave JS, restarted MQTT, got the message about new config to be installed and possible need to re-interview devices.
It seems like working configuration but AEON Labs Home Energy Meter - Gen5 ZW095 actually stopped working properly. If I do “Refresh” under “Z-Wave JS to MQTT” Meter group the values get refreshed and I can see related messages in “Debug” window.
After Refresh is done there are no any messages / communication to “Gen5 ZW095” node. The device configuration is fine - reporting interval is 10 sec., and it was working fine before 0.25.0 upgrade.

Am I missing something?

Thank you.

What do you mean that you “stopped Z-Wave JS, restarted MQTT”? Are you running both addons at the same time, official and zwavejs2mqtt, or did you mean something else? If you are running both, it would explain the locked port. You can only run one addon at a time.

I use zwavejs2mqtt with its mqtt switched off and use the zwavejs Integration for HA,

I have the same configuration as well:

Thank you again. I figured it out (updated configuration).

1 Like

I have the same problem with my AEON Labs Home Energy Meter - Gen5 ZW095, manually the values get refreshed, automatically they don’t …

I switched ON all parameters for Group 1
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - kWh (Whole HEM)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Power (Whole HEM)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Voltage (Whole HEM)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Current (Whole HEM)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Power (Clamp 1)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Power (Clamp 2)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Power (Clamp 3)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - kWh (Clamp 1)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - kWh (Clamp 2)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - kWh (Clamp 3)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Voltage (Clamp 1)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Voltage (Clamp 2)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Voltage (Clamp 3)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Current (Clamp 1)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Current (Clamp 2)
PARAMETER 101 Automatic Report: Group 1 - Current (Clamp 3)

PARAMETER 111 Automatic Reporting Interval: Group 1 60 seconds

but it’s not working …

What did I do wrong ?

I am sure you are not running the version that was released i September 2021. You need to start a new thread. It does not cost extra.

sarting a new thread now, thanks !