Z-Wave JS UI - Blank Control Panel page

So, I just recently upgraded Z-Wave2MQTT to the latest JS UI version. Ran into some problems with a power outage, but got all of that fixed up, and did a re-interview process to get rid of the “Basic” entities. Everything was in good shape yesterday.

Today, I try to load up the Z-Wave control panel page (the one on port 8091), and I get nothing. Mostly a blank HTML page. There’s still the “Daniel Lando” footer at the bottom, but everything else is blank. No tables or anything. I tried disabling a couple of plugins, retried it in Chrome, private window, etc. All the same thing. I also restarted the Docker image, but that didn’t work, either.

Oddly enough, all of the Z-Wave components appear to be working and everything is connecting to Home Assistant, but I just don’t have that control panel.

Here’s my Docker PS:

CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                                 COMMAND                 CREATED      STATUS      PORTS                                            NAMES
532e7d2944b3   zwavejs/zwavejs2mqtt:latest           "node server/bin/www"   2 days ago   Up 2 days   0.0.0.0:3000->3000/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8091->8091/tcp   zwavejs2mqtt
4ee18272736b   homeassistant/home-assistant:stable   "/init"                 2 days ago   Up 2 days                                                    home-assistant

Sounds like you’re not on the latest, as an issue like that was fixed, in 9.13.3.

Hmmm, I must have grabbed that other version just before the fix got released. But, yeah, a docker-compose pull && docker-compose up -d seemed to fix that up.