Z-Wave JS UI Enrolling, but can't see in HA Devices

Hello, I successfully added a Z-Stick Gen 5 dongle into HA using Z-Wave JS UI. I added a door lock using the UI enroll feature and it shows in the UI dashboard. However, I don’t see the door lock in the HA devices or entities area. Any suggestions? Do I have to have the regular Z-Wave JS add-on or Z-Wave integration installed also? I removed them.

Ok, I solved the problem. I had to install the z-wave integration again and ensure port 3000 is enabled.

I have the same problem, except that I’ve installed and re-installed the z-wave js ui integration many times. Tried using the z-wave js integration instead. Went back to z-wave js ui. Nothing seems to work. WS Server is enabled on port 3000 in z-wave JS UI, still nothing.

I’m using the ZST 10-700 and my first device is a HS-WX300. Both are detected in z-wave js ui, but nothing appears in HA’s devices or entities. The switch’s interview is listed as complete.

There is no Z-Wave JS UI integration. If you are using HAOS, there is the Z-Wave JS UI add-on. After installing the add-on, then you need to install the Z-Wave integration. https://github.com/hassio-addons/addon-zwave-js-ui/blob/727414ff2b1417c478cbe25a07d597487d5a4150/zwave-js-ui/DOCS.md#setting-up-the-home-assistant-z-wave-js-integration

1 Like

Thank you. That worked. I should have gone back and RTFM again after struggling.