Z-wave js upgrade

I’m happy with the new integration. When I started with platform a few months ago, I knew that zwave 1.4 was on the way out and something new in the works.

Anyway, the swap over went well and gave me the chance to rename some entities and the like. I had 4 or 5 older ge switches that were connected without names, if that makes sense. I anticipated that and wasn’t surprised. They did however work. What I’m really happy about is the Aeotec home energy device. This is the third platform I’ve tried it on and on the first two it didn’t work well. On zwave 1.4, it was much better than before and on js it is great.

Thanks to all who put the hard work into making this happen.