Z-wave Node Config Options drop-down list not working in Hass.io (Z-Wave Control Panel)

Hi all,

I am just getting started with Hass.io on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+. My goal is to measure energy consupmption with some z-wave smart switches and the Aeotec Energy Meter Gen5. I am using the Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5 z-wave controller.
I can add Aeotec Smart Switch 7 nodes to the Z-wave network (both as a secure or non-secure device). However, I cannot change the node confuguration parameters from the Z-Wave Control Panel. There is supposed to be a drop-down list at the Node Config Options field, but when I select a node, I can not open a drop-down list.

Do I need to change something in the configuration.yaml file for this drop down list to appear?

I suppose I skipped some of the basics when I started with the z-wave controller so thanks in advance for your help.

The Smart Switch 7 configuration is not supported in OZW 1.4. You could adapt the 1.6 config file into the 1.4 format, and add it to your installation, see instructions.

Otherwise, I believe you can use the zwave.set_config_parameter service call and set any of the values manually. Make sure the size parameter is set correctly.

Thank you for your quick reply.