Z-Wave node settings for zwave-js

I just migrated from the ZWave integration to the zwave-js Home Assistant add on. I followed the directions here: https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/zwave_js/#migrating-from-previous-z-wave-implementations and everything went smoothly for the most part. The big catch is that I have a bunch of GE/Jasco wall switches, and they all have a blue LED that lets you know the state of the switch. You can set this to be on when the switch is on, or off when the switch is on, or even off all the time – whatever your preference. The switches throughout my house currently have the LED mode set inconsistently across them ever since the migration. This confuses the other occupants of my house. I can’t find the place I am supposed to set how I want the LED to behave in the new zwave integration. Can anybody point me to the new place?

Thanks.

Bill

It is in the drop down for the node, under Configuration:

The zwavejs add-on doesn’t provide a control panel (yet) to allow control of the configuration of the network/nodes. (unless that is a very recent addition?)

That screen shot above is from the zwavejs2mqtt add-on.

Wow, that’s exactly what I want :slight_smile:

I’ve got zwaveJS setup though. Can I run zwavejs2mqtt too, just for this feature? Hopefully this feature comes to zwaveJS soon.

You can run either of them (but not at the same time).

But they will not necessarily have the same device databases so it could screw up the entity naming in HA.

If you really need the control panel then just install zwavejs2mqtt and be done with it.