Zemismart ZM25 Zigbee howto (Tubular roller blind/shade/cover motor)

Hi,

I added this model via ZHA to my HA setup. The action (open/close) part is working fine. The only thing I wish I had is a sensor indicating the battery level of the tubular motor. I wonder if this is a ZHA issue.

Has anyone managed to get the battery status via Zigbee2MQTT or ZHA?

1 Like

I bought the Zemismart ZM25TQ without a remote control.
I tried using your code to set the upper and lower limit, but it says it is invalid.
I must be doing something wrong. :pensive:

If anyone can help me, I will be very grateful

I can sadly confirm that the battery status is not visible in ZHA for me either. Otherwise, it functionally works fine.

Edit: Battery info doesn’t show in Z2M either for me, and is also discussed here.

Edit 2: Battery info doesn’t show in the native Tuya cloud integration either (when using a Tuya Zigbee gateway). It only shows in the Tuya app in the settings for each device. Very strange way of hiding the battery info.

Hi,

I have 5 of these and 2 of them, although saying connected in Z2M, will simply not respond when clicking up/down. They initially did all work fine, but one day, they simply stopped responding.

I can use the remote to open them, but cannot control them over MQTT,

The one I actually removed from Z2M, factory reset and then tried to join again and it won’t join again either.

UPDATE: I clicked reconfigure on the one that was still connected and now it is working again, however the other one will not join again…

UPDATE2: There is actually another one of the blinds that has stopped responding over MQTT. When I tried reconfigure again, I get:

Failed to configure 'study blinds', attempt 1 (Error: Read 0xb0c7defffefb0871/1 genBasic(["manufacturerName","zclVersion","appVersion","modelId","powerSource",65534], {"timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":true,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (Timeout - 15870 - 1 - 30 - 0 - 1 after 10000ms) at Object.start (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/utils/waitress.ts:63:23) at EZSPAdapter.sendZclFrameToEndpointInternal (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/adapter/ezsp/adapter/ezspAdapter.ts:492:47) at Queue.execute (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/utils/queue.ts:35:20) at Request.send (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/helpers/request.ts:79:20) at Endpoint.read (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/src/controller/model/endpoint.ts:466:28) at Object.configureMagicPacket [as configure] (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman-converters/src/lib/tuya.ts:378:9) at Configure.configure (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/lib/extension/configure.ts:122:13) at Configure.onMQTTMessage (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/lib/extension/configure.ts:55:21) at EventEmitter.wrappedCallback (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/lib/eventBus.ts:174:17))

Any suggestions?

Thanks