Zeroconf error in HA 2021.5.1

Hi,
I have an error installing ver 2021.5.1.
ogger: homeassistant.setup
Source: C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.8_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python38\site-packages\homeassistant\setup.py:258
First occurred: 10:35:50 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:35:50

Error during setup of component zeroconf
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.8_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python38\site-packages\homeassistant\setup.py”, line 248, in async_setup_component
result = await task
File "C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.8_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python38\site-packages\homeassistant\components\zeroconf_init
.py", line 174, in async_setup
zeroconf = hass.data[DOMAIN] = await async_get_instance(hass, **zc_args)
File "C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Packages\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.8_qbz5n2kfra8p0\LocalCache\local-packages\Python38\site-packages\homeassistant\components\zeroconf_init
.py", line 104, in async_get_instance
zeroconf = await hass.async_add_executor_job(partial(HaZeroconf, **zcargs))
File “C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\PythonSoftwareFoundation.Python.3.8_3.8.2800.0_x64__qbz5n2kfra8p0\lib\concurrent\futures\thread.py”, line 57, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming.homeassistant\deps\Python38\site-packages\zeroconf_init
.py", line 2508, in init
self.listen_socket, self.respond_sockets = create_sockets(
File "C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming.homeassistant\deps\Python38\site-packages\zeroconf_init
.py", line 2343, in create_sockets
respond_socket = new_respond_socket(i, apple_p2p=apple_p2p)
.py", line 2302, in new_respond_socket
respond_socket = new_socket(
File “C:\Users\home\AppData\Roaming.homeassistant\deps\Python38\site-packages\zeroconf_init_.py”, line 2250, in new_socket
s.bind((bind_addr[0], port, *bind_addr[1:]))
OSError: [WinError 10049] Żądany adres jest nieprawidłowy w tym kontekście

Can you help?

According to Google, this is the error message at the end:

The requested address is not valid in this context

I know, but how to fix the zeroconf error?

You may know what it says, but most people willing to help don’t and need to first translate it. I took care of that step, but I have no idea about the actual zeroconf error.

Thanks for translation, but I’m trying to solve problem with zeroconf.