ZHA - ADUROLIGHT ERIA 4 Button Dimming Switch

GitHub Gist: https://gist.github.com/HcgRandon/1ae2079e25105ebb9d01a70ef0acb35d
Open your Home Assistant instance and show the blueprint import dialog with a specific blueprint pre-filled.

Blueprint for the ADUROLIGHT ERIA 4 Button Dimming Switch.

This is my first blueprint and it seemed okay while I was testing it. But suggestions or extras are more then welcome. I only needed single press actions so that’s all this blueprint supports currently

I have paired the switch in ZHA but your blue print can’t find the target switch. Any idea or should I change the name?
Thnx

Works great! One slightly unrelated question. Does your Eria dimmer show the battery level in HA? Mine doesn’t.

Sadly no, just shows as unknown

Not the worst issue to have. The Blueprint works great though!

Hi Leo, I’m now in the same condition. Did you solve the issue?
Thanks

Hey! Thanks for the Blueprint. It kind of works. I had no problem setting it up, but I have a strange issue that makes no sense and I’ve had no luck finding a solution. When pressing the remote button “on” the state change shows up in Home Assistant, but the device doesn’t actually turn on. Turning on with the Hass Dashboard works fine. Off works normally from the remote or dashboard. Also the dimmer buttons do not work at all. Any ideas?

Ok. Well now on and off are working correctly, perhaps due to a Zwave update or Hass? But there is still no response in the automation to the dim buttons. They can be seen in the event listener with no issue. I don’t know enough to understand why it isn’t working correctly with the automation. Any help would be quite appreciated.

Did you ever get to the bottom of this or maybe find a new blueprint? I’m guessing a HA update as i’m having the same issue.

If you’re using zwave I’d assume that is the issue while building this I only tested it for Zigbee (ZHA)

I’ll update my HA and test in a few days.

@HcgRandon Hello!

I was wondering if you ever had a change to look at this to see if you could get the dimmer buttons working again?

I’m not sure what you mean by Zwave? Doesn’t this button only support Zigbee?

No I haven’t but to be honest I haven’t read the comments here. I see the Blueprint disigner is using Zwave. Don’t really understand what that means since Aduro equipment clearly operates on Zigbee platform. Maybe this error occurs because I don’t have the Aduro hub installed but intergrated the swicht dirctly into my Zigbee.

i have the Adurolight Eria 4 button scene switcher not the Dimming switch. It is detected by ZHA, but only support the first button on/off and not the 3 other scene buttons, and this blueprint is not supported. Is it possible to make them working and make a new blueprint?

Some guidance would help, as you did this already. Thanks a lot.
Schermafbeelding 2023-07-12 123446

I have the same scene switcher, is there a solution to this problem?