I was using a nice blueprint to control media players using an ikea symfonisk controller (https://gist.github.com/seamus65/0cd586edfee2e245e0b7e8081c5865f1).
That blueprint uses raw ZHA events and their attributes. These attributes have changed several times breaking the blueprint.
I finally rewrote the blue print based on the higher level device triggers. Additionally I added some extra configuration options:
Delay between volume updates (sensitivity)
Number of volume steps (accuracy)
Choice for single press to either pause or mute
Functionally this blueprint is nearly the same, but I hope it will be more resilient for ZHA changes:
note: recreate your automation, if you where using the referred blueprint.