Zha broken after update to 2021.5.1

Hi All.

Last night I updated to 2021.5.1. Woke up this morning and none of zha events fired.
Looking at my zigbee devices I can see that all 30+ devices are displaying the below.

Im using a Sonoff Zigbee hub flashed with tasmota and it has been rock solid for me until the update.
Now for me this would be ok if I could re-sync the devices but in the past Ive never been able to do it with other platforms like smartthings.

If some wise person here knows of a way to “re-sync” these devices I would really appreciate the advice. Having to re-add and rename everything would be something I really don’t want to do :frowning:

Same here, after updating to 2021.5.1 my ZigBee network was effectively dead (Conbee II stick). Ended up going back to 5.0, which fixed it for me.

Just installed 2021.5.2, and ZHA seems to work just fine.

Having the same issue with my zigbee devices running thru Sonoff bridge. They ran flawlessly for months but after the update they continue to go offline. I’ve re-paired multiple devices multiple times but still have the issue. I also updated the bridge to 9.4.0.3 and HA to core-2021.5.2 but no luck.

My bridge runs v9.4.0. Had no issues at all with the last updates.

I rolled back to core-2021.5.0 and so far so good.

Have any of you upgraded to 2021.5.4? If so, did it fix your ZHA issues?

I’m having the same issue with Zigbee but the issue is not resolved even with 2021.5.0

Why not use 2021.5.4 ?

My zigbee devices are unavailable as well. Were you able to resolve your issue ?

For me it worked again starting with version 2015.5.2

Same here. I updated again to the latest version and then waited a day.
It’s all OK now. All devices reconnected.

By the time that I correlated my Zigbee issues to the upgrades, I was already on 2021.5.3. Rolling back to 2021.5.0 resolved those issues so I have been reluctant to upgrade again.

I upgraded from 2021.5.0 to 2021.6.0 last night and have not had any Zha issues like the ones I had with the point updates.

1 Like

I to have instability since the last few updates starting from 2021.5 to 2021.6.

My ikea lights just stop responding. They are not marked offline but stop sending completely until I power cycle the bulbs (gu10’s).

What is happening? I have the conbee 2 and ikea repeaters around the house.

Anyone still having issues? My ZHA integration has not been working since May when I upgraded from 2021.4.3 to 2021.5.3. Currently on 2021.6.4 and all my Zigbee devices are still not available in HA. (The Sonoff Bridge is reachable, can access console, it is reporting up time to MQTT broker, TCP server is started).

Hi, I had a stable zigbe network with a sonoff bridge.

All of a sudden its super flaky I can get it back up but it takes so long I can’t see what the fix is.

I can’t be sure but it seems to have started with an update. I’m now on 2021.6.6 and the sonoff bridge is on 9.5.0.1.

I’ve done a rebuild of the integration and a re flash of the bridge.

Can anybody shed any light.

I can provide logs / setup if it would assist.

This happened to me again after upgrading from 2021.6.4 to 2021.6.5. This time all of my zigbee devices became unavailable. I downgraded back to 2021.6.0 and re-paired everything and so far its stable.

Since my encounter with this issue back around 2021.5.4 I’ve continued to monitor forums and reddit and recently came across someone suggesting that a corrupted zigbee.db file may be the culprit. I didn’t find this post until after I downgraded to 2021.6.0 so didn’t get a chance to confirm but, it seems very plausible that this is the source of the issue.

Next time that I encounter this issue after doing an upgrade, I am going to try to restore only the zigbee.db file to see if that resolves the issue.

I lose devices randomly, and they come back randomly.

I can see I have a data base file, so would be up for a restore but am unsure how