ZHA Bug: 'async_configure' stage failed: 900 - Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 / TRV

Having trouble adding a new: Aqara Radiator Thermostat E1 / TRV to my Home-Assistant install. I’ve got a SkyConnect which is connected to an Aqara curtain motor and several other Zigbee devices without issue but something appears to go wrong when adding the E1 TRV. Log output as follows:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 353, in async_configure
    await self.configure_reporting()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 277, in configure_reporting
    self._configure_reporting_status(reports, res[0])
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 328, in _configure_reporting_status
    failed = [
             ^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/__init__.py", line 329, in <listcomp>
    self.cluster.find_attribute(record.attrid).name
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/zigpy/zcl/__init__.py", line 233, in find_attribute
    return self.attributes[name_or_id]
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^
KeyError: 900

Looking at the error output it looks like something unhandled / unexpected is being passed back when adding the device. My first port of call was to check the device firmware, but I can’t seem to read anything back over the Zigbee network so that limits the option there.

Attempts to interact with the device return the following;

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/bellows/zigbee/application.py", line 870, in send_packet
    raise zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError(
zigpy.exceptions.DeliveryError: Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Looks like this made it into Home Assistant 2023.10.1 - Fix ZHA device diagnostics error for unknown unsupported attributes by TheJulianJES · Pull Request #101239 · home-assistant/core · GitHub However I’m guessing there are still issues up stream. I’ll take this to the Zigpy project and see what I find there.