ZHA can no longer find my USB device

ZHA has been working great for months now, up until yesterday. I have HA running on a Synology NAS and needed to move my NAS to another outlet due to a failing UPS. Once started up, HA/ZHA was no longer able to find /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Silicon_Labs_HubZmart_Home_Controller_81300D86-if01-port0 for the Zigbee part of my HUSBZB-1 stick, even though it can find the /dev/serial/by-id/usb-Silicon_Labs_HubZmart_Home_Controller_81300D86-if00-port0 needed for ZWave.

Error messages from Core Logs:

2020-07-11 13:52:15 ERROR (MainThread) [zigpy.application] Couldn't start application
2020-07-11 13:52:15 INFO (MainThread) [bellows.zigbee.application] Shutting down ControllerApplication
2020-07-11 13:52:15 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.zha.core.gateway] Couldn't start EZSP = Silicon Labs EmberZNet protocol: Elelabs, HUSBZB-1, Telegesis coordinator
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/serial/serialposix.py", line 265, in open
    self.fd = os.open(self.portstr, os.O_RDWR | os.O_NOCTTY | os.O_NONBLOCK)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/dev/serial/by-id/usb-Silicon_Labs_HubZmart_Home_Controller_81300D86-if01-port0'

When opening a console from Docker, I did notice that the hassio_supervisor container has a fully fleshed out /dev folder, and almost all of the other containers like addon_core_zwave and even addon_a0d7b954_vscode all have a /dev folder that includes the HUSBZB-1 stick’s ttyUSB0/1 devices and the relevant /dev/serial/by-id devices too. However, the homeassistant container has none of those listed. I have tried restarting the homeassistant container and also stopping it and clearing it, but neither of those fixed the issue made the HUSBZB-1 show up in the /dev folder.