ZHA, Conbee II

Trying to get my new ConbeeII to work with ZHA. it worked with Deconz but i’d like to have direct integration not another step to controlling my devices if possible. So i’ve ripped Deconz out and restarted Hassio and the VM itself. Trying to get ZHA integration working. when i add the ZHA integrations through Integrations and use the by-id address that I had to use for Deconz., select Deconz as radio type it says… “Unable to connect to ZHA device”. Thoughts on what can be at issue?
The only similar topic is Docker based
Configuration is as follows

VMed Hass.Io
Hosted in Win10.
Hassio Ver 0.103.5
ConBeeII stick w/latest firmware.

the path should be /dev/ttyACM0 for a ConbeeII
the by-id works for deconzAnnotation 2020-01-10 174030

:grinning:

ACM0 is my Zwave stick.
ACM1 doesn’t work for the ConbeeII with ZHA.

Probably not since they reference that port on there website would say it hardcore in the firmware that it expects it to be that.
If you remove the z-wave and reboot with just the conbee does it get the ACM0
Then see if the z-wave will work with ACM1

I expect that is due to them thinking they will be the only one. I’ll give it a shot though. No harm in that.

No luck with that, didn’t expect it to change.

What worked for me was disabling the deConz add-on. Make a snapshot first though! I ended up going back to deConz because ZHA didn’t support my Xiaomi PIR sensor.

doesn’t work. Deconz was yanked before the first post.

I’m currently using the Xiaomi PIR sensor and it seems to be working for me with no issues.

Interesting! Did you do anything special to get it to work? I held down the reset for three seconds, light went blue, but ZHA wouldn’t pick it up.

Raised Issue for this… issue.

No, it just worked - was really easy to setup. I see from the GitHub page is a supported device.

1 Like

Looks like my problem was the device sleeping before it was paired. I saw on another post that continuing to push the reset button while pairing keeps is awake. That did the trick.

3 Likes