ZHA Error on Boot

I keep getting this error in my homeassistant log on boot. Any fixes?

2017-11-15 23:32:15 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Error while setting up platform zha
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 170, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=self.hass.loop)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py", line 358, in wait_for
return fut.result()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py", line 245, in result
raise self._exception
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py", line 182, in _step
result = coro.throw(exc)
  File "/usr/src/app/homeassistant/components/light/zha.py", line 31, in async_setup_platform
= yield from endpoint.light_color['color_capabilities']
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bellows/zigbee/zcl/__init__.py", line 192, in read_attributes
result = yield from self.read_attributes_raw(to_read)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bellows/zigbee/zcl/__init__.py", line 159, in read_attributes_raw
v = yield from self.request(True, 0x00, schema, attributes)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/bellows/zigbee/application.py", line 284, in request
v = yield from send_fut
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py", line 332, in __iter__
yield self  # This tells Task to wait for completion.
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py", line 250, in _wakeup
future.result()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py", line 245, in result
raise self._exception
bellows.zigbee.exceptions.DeliveryError: Message send failure: EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED
2017-11-15 23:32:20 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Setup of platform zha is taking over 10 seconds.

Yes, this same error is at the beginning of all of my logs. For the most part zha seems to still work, but I do have some bulbs that are rarely reachable.

I’ve was working on switching from SmartThings to HASS, and this error has stopped my switchover. I have moved 3 zigbee devices over, a Lightify RGBW bulb, a Lightify tunable fixture, and a contact sensor. The contact sensor is the only one I have seen for the past couple of days.

In my case it’s also Lightify bulbs that are giving me grief. Tunable white. I have a ZigBee switchable power outlet in the same room as the bulbs and it should be acting as a router/repeater, but the bulbs just don’t stay reachable for very long. The power outlet is always reachable.

I have a Lightify bridge that I need to put back into service – that was quite reliable but it doesn’t handle non-bulb things much, if at all, and I really don’t want stuff in the cloud. Oh well.