ZHA How to see what sensors are bound to devices?

Hi,
I have a lot of Hue controllers and lights via the ZHA integration.

Most of the automations are just a little slow (1 - 1.5 seconds) and I’d like to figure out a way to speed them up - so I am looking at the fastest one to try to understand how it is faster.

The fastest is a Hue in wall switch module (battery powered) that turns on a hue spot light almost instantly in the guest WC

Reading Zigbee Home Automation - Home Assistant gave me the idea to look to see if there is a group or a binding that might be making a more direct connection.

I don’t think a switch or sensor can be grouped with a light - so grouping the light and sensor doesn’t seem to be the way to go.

Looking at binding:

ZHA → Guest WC Spot → Manage device → Bindable devices - I can only select Zigbee Antenna.

ZHA → Guest WC Light Switch → Manage device → Bindable devices - I can see most of my ZHA devices, but if the light switch is bound to the spot I don’t see it.

The two devices’ signatures are here - is there something there to say that they are bound together?

Guest WC Spot

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.Router: 1>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.FullFunctionDevice|MainsPowered|RxOnWhenIdle|AllocateAddress: 142>, manufacturer_code=4107, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=128, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=128, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=False, *is_full_function_device=True, *is_mains_powered=True, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=True, *is_router=True, *is_security_capable=False)",
  "endpoints": {
    "11": {
      "profile_id": "0x0104",
      "device_type": "0x010d",
      "input_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0003",
        "0x0004",
        "0x0005",
        "0x0006",
        "0x0008",
        "0x0300",
        "0x1000",
        "0xfc01",
        "0xfc03",
        "0xfc04"
      ],
      "output_clusters": [
        "0x0019"
      ]
    },
    "242": {
      "profile_id": "0xa1e0",
      "device_type": "0x0061",
      "input_clusters": [],
        "0x0021"
      ]
    }
  },
  "manufacturer": "Philips",
  "model": "5045148P7",
  "class": "zigpy.device.Device"
}

Guest WC Light Switch

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.EndDevice: 2>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.AllocateAddress: 128>, manufacturer_code=4107, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=82, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=82, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=True, *is_full_function_device=False, *is_mains_powered=False, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=False, *is_router=False, *is_security_capable=False)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": "0x0104",
      "device_type": "0x0820",
      "input_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0001",
        "0x0003",
        "0xfc00"
      ],
        "0x0003",