ZHA just stoppen working this morning without any reason, how can i get help?

Hello everyone,

i am rather new to the whole Home Assistant World, coming from fhem and wanted to try out something a bit more “modern”
Still having a lot of problems wrapping my head around all the convoluted concepts, but at least i could migrate all my zigbee stuff from zigbee2mqtt to ZHA.
Was working OKish till a few hours ago. Now all my Zigbee devices are listed as unaviable. Tried restarting HA multiple times, rebooted the server, pulled the usb stick and put it back in. all without any change.
Spinning up a new zigbee2mqtt container confirmed that the coordinator is working without problems, so i can rule out a hardware issue.
Sadly i have no idea where i can get some info about what is wrong.
the integrations screen in hass shows no obvious errors, only thing i could find was the following in the logs screen:

Logger: homeassistant.components.zha.core.channels.base
Source: components/zha/core/channels/base.py:428
Integration: Zigbee Home Automation (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 12:46:37 PM (30 occurrences)
Last logged: 1:00:54 PM

[0xF873:1:0x0300]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)')]
[0x794A:1:0x0006]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)')]
[0x794A:1:0x0008]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)')]
[0x794A:1:0x0300]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)'), InvalidCommandResponse('Expected SRSP response AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.SUCCESS: 0>), got AF.DataRequestExt.Rsp(Status=<Status.NWK_INVALID_REQUEST: 194>)')]
[0xA65D:1:0x0006]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Request failed after 5 attempts: <Status.NWK_NO_ROUTE: 205>'), DeliveryError('Request failed after 5 attempts: <Status.NWK_NO_ROUTE: 205>'), DeliveryError('Request failed after 5 attempts: <Status.NWK_NO_ROUTE: 205>'), DeliveryError('Request failed after 5 attempts: <Status.NWK_NO_ROUTE: 205>')]

If it is any help, i run hass in docker on a nuc running arch linux.

Are you sure Zigbee2MQTT is not running ?

You do know Zigbee2MQTT works fine with HA ? Why migrate to ZHA if everything was working ?

Yes, i can confirm Zigbee2MQTT is not running. i just startet a new container without detaching from it to see the log. it immediantly found the CC stick and startet to “talk” with the lights that where still not migrated to ZHA.
Had to quit the container go get back to the console to start the HA container again.

Sadly i could not figure out how to get Z2M working with HA. HA is connectet to the same MQTT brooker as Z2M is and HA auto discovery is activated in the Z2M config. But only a few of the lights appeard in HA, Z2M itself not at all and i could not figure out how to activate pairing mode or change any other settings inside Z2M with HA.
So i decided to give ZHA a run hoping for a better and stabler integration