ZHA new setup on SkyConnect - worked shortly

Hi guys.
Just received my new skyconnect dongle the other day. Super excited. I wanted for a while to switch away from hue bridge and use ZHA.
In short. The entire setup was painless. Plug-in in the dongle in my rp4 and it was discovered.
I added my initial 16 hue devices. 10 being bulbs/lamps acting as routers and then rest battery operated like remotes /sensors.
Everything worked right out of the box and super fast as well. Until later in the evening when I had to use a remote. I found out nothing is able of turning on. The map is there, all devices is there. But I get an error in the log like shown below.
I of course have tried turning it off / on. Also just updated to 2022.12.4 yesterday to see if it solved anything. Nope.
Do any of you know what might have gone wrong. I don’t mind redoing the setup but not if it just fails after half a day. Next step was to remove my IKEA hub and add to ZHA but not until it shows to be stable. Just wondering if it’s because skyconnect integration is not super stable yet as it’s brand new?. Should I have waited switching over to it a bit longer? The hue bridge was always stable for the many years I used, it never an issue. Read ZHA was supposed to be reliable as well.

Thanks.

Logger: homeassistant.components.zha.core.channels.base
Source: components/zha/core/channels/base.py:486 
Integration: Zigbee Home Automation (documentation, issues) 
First occurred: 10.35.11 (27 occurrences) 
Last logged: 10.35.17

[0x5CEE:11:0x0300]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>')]
[0xF6CD:11:0x0008]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>')]
[0x21F1:11:0x0006]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>')]
[0xF6CD:11:0x0300]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>')]
[0x5CEE:11:0x0008]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>'), DeliveryError('Failed to deliver message: <EmberStatus.DELIVERY_FAILED: 102>')]

ZHA and other Silicon Labs adapters are stable so there should not be any expected problems with it.

As far as I know, the only known issue is with electromagnetic interference but that is with all low-power digital radios and causes problems on all Bluetooth, Thread, and Zigbee Coordinator adapters.

Radio reception for all Zigbee Coordinator adapters is very sensitive to electromagnetic interference so be sure to follow these best practice guidelines → Generic best practice tips on improving Zigbee network range and general stability · zigpy/zigpy Wiki · GitHub

Especially important to use a long shielded USB expansion cable in order to get the dongle as far away as possible from other electronic devices/periodicals/appliances/cables and WiFi routers/access-points/repeaters/adapters which could potentially be a source of EMI/EMF/RMI, as well as plug the extension cable into a USB 2.0 port or via powered USB 2.0 hub and do absolutely not use a USB 3.0 port/hub as USB 3.0 ports/hubs/devices are known to cause serisous interference with low-power digital radios that uses 2.4GHz frequency range like Bluetooth, Thread, and Zigbee.

Thanks for your reply. I am using the usb 2.0 and the extension cable that came with the skyconnect and as mentioned it worked great and speed and connection to the devices was good, while it worked.
I can see others now report some similar issues they have in their logs.

If you look at the comments.
I think that is a ZHA in general issue and not regarding the skyconnect.

Just wondering what I can do to test this. The guys claims that his hue doesn’t work but IKEA does. So I could try and see if I can add IKEA or anything to it to see if it is related to Hue devices.

Enable debug logging and then replicate fault to note time stamp when see the problem and submit to issue with logs to Home Assistant core → https://github.com/home-assistant/core/issues See:

https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/zha#debug-logging

https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/zha#reporting-issues

Edit: The problem returned after three days.

I’ve redone my ZHA in my skyconnect. Which now has run for 2 days on a mix of Philips and IKEA products. I’m on 2022.12.6 and I’m afraid to update to 2022.12.7 or even to reboot at this time. I have just added one of each type of device to test and see if it’s stable.
A thing I noticed now was that when you add a device and rename it it’s not always that ZHA does it. It’s like 50/50 if the entity’s I called what I rename it to during add. I guess it’s not a big deal as I can go and rename afterwards but still seems to be a bug as well.
I’m following this thread / issue closely. Seems to be similar as to what I / we are seeing here.
I’ll post more updates if I start to see things break again.