ZHA not working after update to 0.115

It’s funny that for zwave the separation of HA and OZW is propagated, but for zigbee the reverse is True. Frenck said in one of his streams that there is no point in using z2m in a HA szenario. The EAI guy in me says decouple EVERYTHING via messaging if possible.

I just updated and experienced the same issue. Having to repair everything is a nightmare. Especially the xiaomi stuff where pairing is a pain anyway just for 1 device.

Whats the chances this will happen again. I feel now that zha will be unreliable.

Ugh for the 2nd time in about two months following an update half my devices have dropped off the network which I’m now going to have to go and repair, as others have said, pain with the Xiomi
devices which take forever. I’m using the elelabs HUSBZB-1, am I stuck with ZHA? Anybody have any suggestions?

I just setup my entire zigbee setup two weeks ago on ZHA with 40 odd devices. This is a massive pain.

After every core update my zigbee devices become unavailable. it’s a pain in the ass…

Hi, happened again when upgraded to 2021.1.5
Has anybody found a workaround for this or at least the reason why is this happening (except the obvious core upgrade)?
Any help is appreciated.
BTW my zigbee devices are unavailable but I can still see the connected nodes in the ZHA map.

This did not happen to me, even though I also have the latest update. Maybe your hub/usb is at fault here? Does it show up as connected to one of the ports in supervisor->host->…->hardware?

Hi, thanks for the fast reply but I have a Synology docker running with the core installed.
I can see that the USB device is fine and have even made it work on Windows platform so I think that the device is working properly.