ZHA problem getting states

I have used ZHA with Conbee USB adapter for about 6 month and it works pretty well.
My problem now is that my HA-server do not get information from lamps when they are swtched on/off with a remote or manually switched on. It takes about one hour before a state change is recognised.

When i start the HA i get some warnings in the log.
2019-11-12 19:48:21 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] No response to ‘Command.aps_data_request’ command
2019-11-12 19:48:21 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] No response to ‘Command.aps_data_confirm’ command
2019-11-12 19:48:21 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] No response to ‘Command.aps_data_request’ command

Any idea whats wrong?

Did you find a solution? I’m seeing this problem too.

No, i still have the problem and i havent got any help with troubleshooting yet.
What kind of controller are you using?

I’m using a conbee2 and having lots of problems with ZHA

@omayhemo, Something tells me you also have a Nortek stick laying around :wink:

If you have a spare one, you might want to give it a shot with ZHA. I have had success getting my stuff migrated from HE using one.

Well hello @stephack! That’s an idea, I have to get some stuff off of there first. I switched over to the ConBee II and this particular error stopped. But I have a different one zigbee related now.

Error while sending XXX req id frame: 0xe9

Still investigating.