ZHA setup failure after upgrade to python3.7 and home assistant 0.103.x+

So I am doing a double upgrade from 0.103.6 with python3.6.5 which is the last version of HA compatible with 3.6, to 0.105.X with python3.7.5.

After working a few details, I was able to get everything back up except… transferring my zha module.
It fails apparently within the zha-quirks: “import SmartThingsAccelCluster”
I am able to add an integration, get the ZHA menu but the integration does not work.
Switching back to the older installation 0.103.6 and the older python works perfectly. So I am left scratching my head…

I tested moving my installation of 0.103.6 to python3.7 and keep getting the same error:

Error setting up entry /dev/tty-zb for zha
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/homeassistant/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 192, in async_setup
    hass, self
  File "/home/homeassistant/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/homeassistant/components/zha/__init__.py", line 103, in async_setup_entry
    import zhaquirks  # noqa: F401 pylint: disable=unused-import
  File "/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zhaquirks/__init__.py", line 147, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/importlib/__init__.py", line 127, in import_module
    return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
  File "/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zhaquirks/smartthings/multi.py", line 14, in <module>
    from . import SmartThingsAccelCluster
ImportError: cannot import name 'SmartThingsAccelCluster' from 'zhaquirks.smartthings' (/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/deps/lib/python3.7/site-packages/zhaquirks/smartthings/__init__.py)

I have no issues with any other component and I have a bunch (~12) of them…

So I don’t know what is going on here but it doesn’t look like several Home Assistant were quite ready for prime time and move to Python3.7 with every module. This module keeps failing on every HA version past 103.6.

I just tested this on Python3.8.0 and this problem goes away but I have other modules failing installation upon loading even though I get no error when I manually install the packages. That’s yet another problem.