ZHA Sonoff Button (press, double press, hold actions)

The only way I am aware of is using a zigbee dongle. And that would replace the bridge you have.

i integrated my device TASMOTA SONOFF ZBBridge with zha and now everything works. Thank you…

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you for the blueprint, when i go to use it, no device shows up? but yet in HA it comes up as switch?
Please can you help?

The device shouldn’t show in HA as a switch. Was it discovered properly by ZHA?

Yeah it shows up in the eWelink app as switch, sorry im new to this

Sorry just looked up ZHA and found out i need a zigbee dongle to set everything up

Yeah this blueprint only works with devices added through ZHA. Due to the events that trigger it being specific to ZHA integration.

1 Like

Which one do you recommend @apollo1220, the Con Bee 2 or Sonoff zigbee 3.0 dongle?

Personally I use the con bee. I don’t have experience with the ZigBee. But a lot of people in the community seem to be happy with the conbee as well.

1 Like

Hi @apollo1220, my Conbee arrived today and got it set up with the SNZB-01. I need some help setting up an automation please. So i wanted to set up the button as 1 press turns on the light in my guest bedroom and 2 press turns the light off, now the problem i have is the light switch in the guest room is a Broadlink light switch and i had to use a work around as it is not officially supported in HA but the kicker is the light switch in HA shows up as a “Entities” and not a device which your blue print supports. Is there anyway to setup a automation using an entity rather than a device?

The sonoff button is the device. For actions you can set any action in HA, there is no limitation there.

1 Like

Thank you again @apollo1220 , found the use of “Call service” which answers my question. Feel like a kid in the candy store now

I bought the new round Sonoff button snzb-01p:

And this Blueprint still works great. I just had to manually update the YAML of the blueprint to

model: SNZB-01P
4 Likes

Registered just to say THANK YOU!!!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this. Was going round in circles trying to get this button to work - your blueprint worked perfectly.

Ian

1 Like

Small patch to the repo just got merged which allows both models, so no need to manually edit the blueprint now.

1 Like

thanks my friend, :mexico: Despues de la integracion no me reconocía ningún dispositivo sonoff snzb-01 teniéndolos ya previamente integrados a ZHA en mi caso me funcionó sólo eliminar los y volver a agregar los uno por uno y funcionaron perfecto algo que llevaba ya tiempo queriendo agregar y no los podia hacer funcionar por zha, simplemente maravilloso, gracias de nuevo por este aporte.

small addition to allow the user to select the automation mode; which will allow you stop a (long) running automation and start a new one, based on the latest button press:

Just a breadcrumb for anyone else that experiences this. This blueprint works great but on initial inclusion of my device it was not generating events after ZHA successfully paired it so it wasn’t working. I tried various blueprints to no avail. The fix was to re-pair the device with ZHA without removing it from the integration - this reinstalled the driver and all good now.

I am having issues where the automation only works while on the pairing screen. As soon as i leave the pairing screen the automation stops working. Does anyone have any thoughts?