ZHA with conbee II - Problem with xbee3 devices

I use a Xbee3 modul with a humidity sensor via analog input. The Xbee is connected to HA via conbee ii, for the confirguration of the xbee to connect to the conbee I used the recomendation from manufacturer conbee (below).
The xbee is detected and added successfully to the HA but the communication seems to not work, no read from the xbee is presented and no action. The sensors appear as “Unknow”. Pushing on one switch on the device the HA show the error: “Failed to call service switch/turn_on. object NoneType can’t be used in ‘await’ expression”
First there is a warning about AT command, but it is strange becouse the Xbee is configured in API mode (2). After this appear the error (description log output below)

I have no idea what is wrong or if it is a bug.

This is the log output for this issue:

Warning:

Logger: zhaquirks.xbee
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zhaquirks/xbee/init.py:154
First occurred: 8:55:46 AM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:55:46 AM

Remote At Command not supported by this coordinator

Error:

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: components/zha/core/channels/base.py:49
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 8:55:46 AM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:55:46 AM

[547665344736] object NoneType can’t be used in ‘await’ expression

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py”, line 135, in handle_call_service await hass.services.async_call( File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1445, in async_call task.result() File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py”, line 1480, in _execute_service await handler.job.target(service_call) File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py”, line 204, in handle_service await self.hass.helpers.service.entity_service_call( File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 593, in entity_service_call future.result() # pop exception if have File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 664, in async_request_call await coro File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py”, line 630, in _handle_entity_call await result File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/switch.py”, line 60, in async_turn_on result = await self._on_off_channel.on() File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/channels/base.py”, line 49, in wrapper result = await command(*args, **kwds) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zhaquirks/xbee/init.py”, line 92, in command result = await self._endpoint.device.remote_at(pin_name, pin_cmd) TypeError: object NoneType can’t be used in ‘await’ expression

Xbee configuration:

From conbee manufacturer:

Additionally with:
AP - API Enable (Mode 2 with Escapes)
AO API Output mode - 0
BD - 9600
NB - No parity
SB - One stop bit
D1 - ADC (2) ( Analog Input active pin 19)
IR - Sampling Rate 2000ms

I have chaged the conbee ii stick with other Xbee3 acting as coordinator pluged to the Pi4. Now its works all in ZHA, all inputs are correctly identified and work. It’s a pity, I wanted to use the conbee ii for this project.

Solved to use the xbee3 with Conbee II: AP & AO parameter were wrong.
They must be:
AP: 0 - Transparent mode
AO: 0