ZHA Working fine - Zigbee2MQTT very 'intermitant'

Hi, I have been using Zigbee2MQTT for a couple of years, functioning OK’ish, but lately I am experiencing big delays in all sorts of things, turning on/off lights, taking a few seconds sometimes, and big problems adding devices, most of the time not adding, or not completing interview, etc. Nothing physical has changed, only updates to Home Assistant and Z2M. After trying multiple things, moving the Zigbee Cordinator (SilverCrest Zigbee Gateway, updated firmware, etc), changing Wifi 2G channels, resetting everything, re-installing, etc. Nothing seems to make any difference. Changing to ZHA and everything works perfectly, no delays at all. You may ask, why don’t I just use ZHA, and although most of my devices work OK’sih, all the features are not availabe in ZHA, but all present in Z2M. I am using the built in Mosquitto MQTT Broker.
Any help would be appreciated.

Which Zigbee Coordinator? Zigbee2MQTT currently works well with Texas Instruments based adapters while ZHA works great with Texas Instruments, Silicon Labs, as well as ConBee II adapters. Also make sure to take actions to avoid interference → https://github.com/zigpy/zigpy/wiki/Generic-best-practice-tips-on-improving-Zigbee-network-range-and-general-stability