ZHA Xiaomi Aqara Vibration Sensor Settings

Clicking the wake button on the device immediately after I click Set Zigbee attribute or Get Zigbee attribute worked for me. All the times before this I was trying to click the wake button on the device before setting the attribute and it never took. Thanks!

2 Likes

Perfect step-by-step. Thanks.
If I may add, it works best if you keep pressing the device physical button every 1 sec while trying to set the setting, and click READ to check if it indeed changed.

I got Error executing service: <ServiceCall zha.set_zigbee_cluster_attribute..., endpoint_id=1, cluster_id=0, cluster_type=in, attribute=65293, value=True, manufacturer=4447> in log when setting attribute. I followed @SneakyPandaā€™s trick and it worked. Posting for anyone who searches using the error message.

I have the exact same issue - were you able to resolve ?

Xiaomi DJT11LM control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT

Locate the device in ZHA and click the three dots next to ā€œReconfigureā€
Then click ā€œManage Zigbee deviceā€

You will see three tabs: ā€œClustersā€, ā€œBindingsā€ and ā€œSignatureā€ - make sure that youā€™re on ā€œClustersā€ and, under the first drop down choose ā€œVibrationBasicCluster (ā€¦ Type: in)ā€ the out wonā€™t do it.

Under the next drop down ā€œAttributes of the selected clusterā€ choose ā€œsensitivityā€.
Value should be either 1, 11 or 21 (1 is high, 11 is medium and the default, and 21 is low).
Then under Manufacturer code override type in 4447

BEFORE you click ā€œWrite Attributeā€ press the wake button ON the vibration sensor. Then you can choose ā€œWrite Attributeā€ (you may need to press the wake button again while the cogwheel spins in the Write Attribute.

To find out what setting is currently in place you can do the same thing as above except instead of typing in ā€œ1ā€ and ā€œ4447ā€ you can just click ā€œRead Attributeā€ (make sure to still press the deviceā€™s wake button once or twice). The value will soon post with either 1, 11 or 21 showing you what sensitivity setting has been chosen.

Hope this helps.

That worked for me, thanks.