ZHA: Zigbee home Automation integration broken

I have ZHA installed, I was installing Zigbee2Mqtt, after failing with configuration I disinstalled it and removed from the folder.

Now my zigbee devices are unaavailbale.

In Supervisor Log I have this error:

21-07-29 15:22:28 ERROR (MainThread) [asyncio] Task exception was never retrieved
future: <Task finished name='Task-931' coro=<HomeAssistantWebSocket.async_send_command() done, defined at /usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/homeassistant/websocket.py:106> exception=TypeError('Received message 257:None is not str')>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/homeassistant/websocket.py", line 134, in async_send_command
    return await self._client.async_send_command(message)
  File "/usr/src/supervisor/supervisor/homeassistant/websocket.py", line 46, in async_send_command
    response = await self.client.receive_json()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiohttp/client_ws.py", line 291, in receive_json
    data = await self.receive_str(timeout=timeout)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/aiohttp/client_ws.py", line 276, in receive_str
    raise TypeError(f"Received message {msg.type}:{msg.data!r} is not str")

And when I swith to HOST:
I have following error:

2021-07-29 15:13:11 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of input_boolean is taking over 10 seconds.
2021-07-29 15:13:14 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.mqtt] Failed to connect to MQTT server due to exception: [Errno -3] Try again
2021-07-29 15:13:16 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry 'Compal Broadband Networks, Inc CH7465LG' for upnp integration not ready yet: None; Retrying in background

2021-07-29 15:13:22 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_znp.zigbee.application] Your network is using the insecure Zigbee2MQTT network key!
2021-07-29 15:27:35 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_znp.zigbee.application] Your network is using the insecure Zigbee2MQTT network key!

Donno what happed. Where can I change this Zigbee2Mqtt network key? If I delete ZHA, I will loose all the paired devices?

I think the issue is because of : Your network is using the insecure Zigbee2MQTT network key!
any solution?

Uhm, if you have everything integrated using ZHA, why are you running Zigbee2MQTT? They might be fighting over the Zigbee stick. Only use one of two.

thats why I removed it, but something left somewhere, now conflicting, donno how to solve

Which one did you delete? And how?

Little bit more details please.

I disinstalled Zigbee2Mqtt and in removed the folder config/Zigbee2Mqtt

Seems like you removed the mqtt add-on too, but not the mqtt integration.

I have “Mosquitto broker”, running.

Now I have only this error:

2021-07-29 16:48:38 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of landroid_cloud is taking over 10 seconds.
2021-07-29 16:48:38 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry 'Compal Broadband Networks, Inc CH7465LG' for upnp integration not ready yet: None; Retrying in background

2021-07-29 16:48:52 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_znp.zigbee.application] Your network is using the insecure Zigbee2MQTT network key!

I have 2 zigbee devices, which are working and other 19 are went unavailable.

That is just a warning. You probably have to re-pair your 19 other devices. They probably think they are still connected to zigbee2mqtt.

I restored a snapshot and went back in time. Buti it did not work, I tried to pair again the devices. Two devices are connected others are not showing in the discovery devices. I think there are still some conflict.

Hey all,

I just had the same problem when migrating from zigbee2mqtt to zhm. The problem is that when initialising, the zigbee coordinator - in my case a CC2538 (+CC2592) gets a network key written to the NVRAM.

Starting out, I did not yet specify a custom network network_key in the zigbee2mqtt configuration.yaml. Later, I did change this, but it does not seem to have overwriten the NVRAM property - at least for me. Therefore, I had to manually reset the NVRAM using the zigpy-znp command line tools. A detailed description (even for the Home Assistant OS I use) can be found in the description: https://github.com/zigpy/zigpy-znp/blob/b60f7c18bf4faf1de8a97418170838dd4e6bb84f/TOOLS.md

The next time one calls ZHA, it automatically rebuilds a new network key. Afterwards, one has to then obviously repair all devices in the new network.

Cheers!