ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

did you ever get this fixed… i have i believe the same Tuya scene switch image

and experience the same issue, pairs okay, sets up the 4 scene swithes and battery, but zha_events never detects any messages… except for the pair process with the logs on you get to see what you shared above.

Anyone with ideas?

I did not get this fixed.
I moved to a “ConBee II” Stick, so my (mains powered) wall switches work now.
The other two switches lie on my workbench until quirks for them are available.

Hoping to find a solution to this as well

watch and waiting… have posted a [Device support request] - lets see what happens.

I have some Lowes Iris window/door sensors that are detected as model CentraLite 3320-L. These work well - they detect open/close, report temperature, and report battery level.

The device signature is:

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(byte1=2, byte2=64, mac_capability_flags=128, manufacturer_code=49887, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=82, server_mask=0, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=82, descriptor_capability_field=0)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": 260,
      "device_type": "0x0402",
      "in_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0001",
        "0x0003",
        "0x0020",
        "0x0402",
        "0x0500",
        "0x0b05"
      ],
      "out_clusters": [
        "0x0019"
      ]
    },
    "2": {
      "profile_id": 49887,
      "device_type": "0x000c",
        "0x0000",
        "0x0003",
        "0x0b05",
        "0xfc0f"
      ],
        "0x0003"
      ]
    }
  },
  "manufacturer": "CentraLite",
  "model": "3320-L",
  "class": "zhaquirks.centralite.ias.CentraLiteIASSensor"
}

I also have some very similar sensors (almost identical physically and seem to function the same) that are branded Sylvania Smart+ and are detected as model CentraLite Contact Sensor-A. These also work well, except they don’t report the battery level. I get a battery level entity, but it always shows a status of Unavailable. The device signature is:

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(byte1=2, byte2=64, mac_capability_flags=128, manufacturer_code=4174, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=82, server_mask=0, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=82, descriptor_capability_field=0)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": 260,
      "device_type": "0x0402",
        "0x0000",
        "0x0001",
        "0x0003",
        "0x0020",
        "0x0402",
        "0x0500",
        "0x0b05"
      ],
        "0x0019"
      ]
    },
    "2": {
      "profile_id": 49887,
      "device_type": "0x000c",
        "0x0000",
        "0x0001",
        "0x0003",
        "0x0b05",
        "0xfc0f"
      ],
        "0x0003"
      ]
    }
  },
  "manufacturer": "CentraLite",
  "model": "Contact Sensor-A",
  "class": "zigpy.device.Device"
}

The only differences in the device signatures (other than the detected model, of course) are

1. The manufacturer_code entry in the node descriptor is different - I’m assuming this is how the different device model is detected.
  2. On the Contact Sensor-A Endpoint #2 has an extra in cluster with id 0x0001
  3. The Contact Sensor-A uses the default Zigbee device quirk, but the 3320-L uses a CentraLite-specific one.

How would I go about getting the battery sensor working on the CentraLite Contact Sensor-A sensors?

I’m wondering if it’s as simple as telling ZHA to use the CentralLite-specific quirk for that sensor as well. Can anyone point me to how I could do that to test this?

Probably just needs a quirk similar to centrlite one, just with a slightly different signature

Rather new boy to making those ‘quirky’ changes - anyone can help with a few more pointers/details on how to get these devices recognized and working?

open an issue in zha-device-handlers repo and provide the same information you provided in your post.
Then check https://github.com/zigpy/zha-device-handlers/blob/085116ca0854ad773ba4137d3c447564df97e653/CONTRIBUTING.md
Then you could try modifying your local copy of https://github.com/zigpy/zha-device-handlers/blob/085116ca0854ad773ba4137d3c447564df97e653/zhaquirks/centralite/ias.py by adding at the end:

class CentraLiteContactSensor(CentraLiteIASSensor):
    """Custom device representing centralite contact ias sensors."""
    signature[MODELS_INFO] = [(CENTRALITE, "Contact Sensor-A"),]
    signature[ENDPOINTS][2][INPUT_CLUSTERS] = [
        Basic.cluster_id,
        Identify.cluster_id,
        DIAGNOSTICS_CLUSTER_ID,
        MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC_CLUSTER_ID,
    ]

This is all of top of the head, so some tweaking or errors are expected. Contributing.md should have enough information. Give it a try and check #zigbee channel on HA discord server, people might provide additional hints

1 Like

I got a Technicolor TKA105 (Xfinity XHK1-TC). This is a zigbee keypad for alarm systems.
I managed to pair it, was quite easy.
Have someone been able to use it? It just create a IAS zone (always off), a temperature sensor (seems working) and a battery sensor (show ? but can actually read battery size, number and voltage)

2 Likes

Anyone else got problems with tradfri 5-button remote E1524? I’ve got two of them and one is draining a new battery within 24 hours.

Running Sonoff zigbee bridge with tasmota

I had that problems some times with konke motion sensor, when it was getting into that stat and was draining the battery in 24 hours. But it wasn’t with sonoff bridge and I haven’t had this problem for a while now

I too have a vibration sensor. Previously it was paired with a Conbee2 and it exposed the tilt/vibration values. But now on ZHA they’re no longer accessible. Making these pretty much useless as I can only trigger a vibration status when punching the device.

looks like tilt degrees:

{
    "event_type": "zha_event",
    "data": {
        "device_ieee": "00:15:8d:00:02:af:94:ea",
        "unique_id": "00:15:8d:00:02:af:94:ea:1:0x0500",
        "endpoint_id": 1,
        "cluster_id": 1280,
        "command": "Tilt",
        "args": [
            {
                "degrees": 77
            }
        ]
    },

I’m a bit dumb an new, now do I turn that into a sensor/entity?

Did you get a switch entity after pairing it?
I only got a battery entity and can only see the button through the zha_event sniffer

Could you please elaborate a little on this?
I am looking for a way to detect when my zha devices reconnect (so i can set up inital state)

My devices do not have attributes like you are describing.
They are also not named zha.* all i have are switch.* or sensor.*

example:

What am i missing?

Has anyone who is using the HUE outdoor motion sensor with ZHA noticed that is has been becoming unavailable every 10-20 minutes. Stays unavailable for 1-2 min and then backonline. I have not added or changed my zha config, have not added devices, moved devices, etc. I also replaced the batteries, thinking that was the issue (it was not). It has been perfect for the last 6 months or so. It seems to be recent, definitely since .116 or .117.

Since the issue started, I’ve removed it, and readded it, but it made not difference

I have one of those sensors and it seems to be operating correctly. No mentions in the logbook of it becoming unavailable.

How is your RSSI/LQI for that sensor? Has it dropped recently?

Yeah, its still dropping. I have not read much about the RSSI/LQI although I know it generally deals with signal strength. I’ll have to do some research. Here is what I see in the integration

this is generally what I’m seeing

RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator ) is the actual signal strength the device is reporting.

LQI (Link Quality Indicator), 255 is the best quality level.

I have three installed SML002 sensors. I had the same issues in the early days of installing them. It was a combination of things that fixed my problems.

Upgrading the firmware to the latest from Philips
Improvements in ZHA.

I haven’t had issues with the, for some months now.

I run a Conbee II stick with the latest firmware.