ZHA Zigbee Tested Devices...Please add your device results

Got the Quirky+GE Tapt Switch working as a dumb on/off switch. Works great, but they have a lot of clusters & properties which are out of the 0-65535 range which makes it impossible to send commands to operate it as a keypad.

Now working again in 0.56.1

I updated to 0.56 last night and all of my Visonic MCT-340 E sensors are working. Both as binary sensors as well as, what appears to be, accurate temperature readings.

Iā€™m eagerly awaiting support for the Bosch motion sensors.

2 Likes

Once the Bosch sensors are supported Iā€™ll be able to ditch my Vera. Waiting patiently :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone able to get a TRƅDFRI motion sensor paired and working? I canā€™t get it to connect, though zha seems to know itā€™s trying as there are errors in the logs.

Did you ever get your RGB bulbs working again?

No, but I havenā€™t been able to upgrade past 0.55.2 because of this bug, which has been open for three weeks with no developer input, unfortunately.

@wixoff, Iā€™m trying to debug this and think Iā€™ve figured out the problem; can you check out my posts on your issue on GitHub?

For anyone reading this with the same problem as @wixoff, please check the GitHub issue. We were able to solve his problem, check the issue for a solution. Interested in hearing of anyone else with this problem.

Can someone with a Lutron connected Bulb Remote give me the output of bellows devices? Interested to see how the output compares with the Hue Remote.

1 Like

I tried the Connected Bulb Remote quite some time ago (#22 in this thread) and it wouldnā€™t even pair correctly, much less function. I can try again if you think that would be helpful, but if I recall correctly I had to nuke and re-do zigbee.db after I tried.

1 Like

Well donā€™t blow up your config just for me. Iā€™m just being lazy and not wanting to buy one. With @rcloran being away for the last little bit itā€™s got me thinking about how to move the zha project forward in his absence, I was thinking I would take a look at remotes (namely the Hue Remote and the Lutron).

1 Like

Well, itā€™s a handy remote to have around even if itā€™s not supported, because you can use it to reset bulbs easily!

I managed to successfully get the Lutron Remote to pair, shows up in the Zigbee database and everything, but doesnā€™t show in the HASS interface.

I can send you my Zigbee database, there wasenā€™t really much logged to syslog when I paired the remote just a generic ā€œhas joined the networkā€ success message. I also donā€™t see anything logged when I press the buttons on the remote.

Let me know if thereā€™s a debug log I can enable, would love to get these remotes working with HASS!

4 Likes

Has anyone figured out how to unpair a Zibee device from HA?

The only way Iā€™ve found is to:

1. stop HASS
  2. download the zigbee database file to my PC
  3. open it in an SQLite editor and remove all references to the deleted device
  4. re-upload the modified zigbee database
  5. restart HASS.

After all that, I reset the device to factory defaults.

If anyone has a better solution though Iā€™m all ears cuz this way is a total pain!

Awesome that is a cool what off doing it.

Nope, thatā€™s exactly what I do. I donā€™t know of any better approach.

anyone having issues with ZHA on the HUSBZB-1 device? I find I have to restart hass once a day to gain control of my zigbee devices again.

Nope. Thatā€™s probably the thing I have the least problems with.

hmm I wonder where to even begin researching this issue.