Zigate not working well since update

Hello everyone.
After upgraded to DSM 7, my zigate (USB ZigBee) do not work anymore.
So I migrate my docker HA to a VM.

But after some time, the zigate (Zha seems freeze) and need to disconnect and reconnect the zigate.

Anyone have the same issue ?

Log before reconnect:

/config git:(master) βœ— grep -i zigate home-assistant.log                     2021-09-01 21:02:04 WARNING (SyncWorker_5) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration zigate which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2021-09-01 21:02:25 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy.application] Device is partially initialized: <ZiGateDevice model='ZiGate USB-TTL 3.1d' manuf='ZiGate' nwk=0x0000 ieee=00:15:8d:00:01:ed:f8:36 is_initialized=False>
2021-09-01 21:02:35 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_zigate.zigbee.application] Unexpected message send failure

Thanks

Did you manage to solve this issue? My integration is also freezing every other day.
I m using a zigate wifi with fw 3.1d

Hope to hear from you!

Upgraded to 3.1e fix everything:)

Flashed 3.1e fw and have wait if it’s behaviour improves. Thanks for sharing.

Does Zigate still function good for you with the zha integration? I know that some programmers of the domotics zigate plugin are working on the zigpy-zigate file. Hope this will improve the functionality within the zha integration. Because development was aborted by doudz.