Zigbee & bticino living now rolling shutter. cover position problem

HI all,
sorry for my bad english in first!
I’ve recently installed the .qcow2 image on a proxmox vm.
The device that i nned to control via HA are all zigbee device ATM, connected switch bticino K4003 and connected shutter control bticino K4027C.

i’ve successfully integrated the zigbee device with conbee2 and deconz addon, and it’s fully working for basic usage!

now i would to create some scene (eg night-> set cover1 to 90%, cover 2 to 40% etc etc)

the problem is that i can set the positivion with deconz, but non in HA!

in deconz i can control the position of the cover with “go to lift percentage” command, and the current position is read correctly in the attributes of the device

The position of cover is also read correctly (even if inverted) in HA (i can chek it trough hass-shutter-card integration.
Schermata 2022-04-28 alle 10.31.47

But if i try to set a new position through this integration the cover doesn’t go to the desidered position.

i’ve tryed to use developer tool to invoke the service “cover.set_cover_position” or “cover_set_tilt_position”
but with no luck!

it seems that in HA is missing the service to set the LIFT position or i don’t understand how to correct set the position of my shutter (motorized roller shutter).

Can someone please help me?
Regards,
S.

Same here… we need to open a github issue.
There’s a conversation on discord about this here: Discord

I have the same problem, did you solve it?

1 Like

Hi David,
do you solve it? I have the same problem with zigbee2mqtt and coordinator zbdongle-p.

Thanks

Hello,
I have the same problem. The position in Home Assistant is exactly the opposite like deconz.
There musst be a problem in HA. Is there a solution to calculate the right position? 100-position

Is this issue has been solved in the meantime?

Same problem here!

Same here!