Zigbee bulbs changing state to “on” by themselves while staying off

I have a couple of zigbee bulbs that at some time just past midnight switch state to on without actually turning on. Using wall switches that use the light.toggle service then makes it so that two clicks are required , one to first turn it “off” and then on. The affected bulbs are IKEA Trådfri of different models. I use IKEA Trådfri bulbs all over the house and they are just a few acting out. They don’t seem to be triggered by any automations according to the logs, but just change state on their own. The occurence is daily but not every day at between 00:02-00:20. Three bulbs are affected and they do not belong to any common zigbee group or otherwise. They also do not flip state at the very same time but seconds or minutes apart. I have updated the firmware to the latest version on the coordinator (Sonoff dongle). I have compared zigbee bindings with bulbs that do not act out like this and see nothing unique. Not really sure what to do next.
I have posted the question earlier but got the advice to repost with the Zigbee tag.

Hello, did you ever find a solution for this issue? I have the exact same behavior with my (one and only) Tradfri bulb (1100lm white model). Every morning shortly after midnight it changes state to “on” without actually turning on. I use ZHA on an HA Green with SkyConnect coordinator.

I believe the problem is gone now actually. What I did was switch to z2m. Although directly after the switch I remember still experiencing this behaviour. Something I also changed is that I started using the Adaptive Lightning integration.
One thing I discovered after switching to z2m was that tons of IKEA devices had firmware updates available. This did not immediatly resolve my problem but felt nice to run the latest firmware.

The problem still exists for me (still using ZHA). As far as I can tell the firmware is up to date (version 1.0.012, model LED2003G10).

For now I have added an automation that runs “turn_off” on the bulb when it changes state to “on” after midnight. But given that the lamp doesn’t actually turn on it’s not that big of a deal. I just have to be careful with things like using the toggle service or adaptive lighting reacting to non-HA state changes.