ZigBee Garage Door Tilt Sensor?

I can’t find a ZigBee garage door tilt sensor. It looks like the only one on sale was the Nyce NCZ-3014-HA, but it’s unobtainable even on eBay. There are some without the -HA suffix but it says those only work with Control4 (-HA for Home Assistant).

Z-Wave is not an option since we are 300’ from a railroad which uses broadband 900 MHz transponders for ATCS traffic monitoring and Z-Wave won’t operate here. Not even a little bit.

Yeah, I know I can use a multi sensor but I have a bunch of garage doors to do in a complex, and capturing the XYZ coordinates for every individual sensor, writing automations & helpers and opening & closing doors over and over is a non-starter. Not least because the garage door openers will only operate 3 times in a few minutes before they shut down temporarily to prevent overheating.

What about a zigbee door sensor in a tilt assembly?

I made this for the 3rd reality sensor, MCT-350, and MCT-340

There was a time, when the Control4 version does not even exist, those nyce tilt sensor are all “NCZ-3014” (no suffix). Those are co-branded as “iris by Lowe’s”… which uses zigbee,and is now discontinued. Lowe’s abandoned the idea of offering store-brand hub / platform.

But still, you probably could find some ebay listings on those old-new unopened nyce/iris tilt sensors.

Otherwise, like Chris said, retool one of those door/window sensor with these:
tilt sensor - Google Search

=====
And, wow, didn’t realize that this would be happening. I guess I learned something today.

Is the interference occurs in a way that all z-wave device would die, regardless the make/model of the sensor / hub / usb dongle?

Would you be willing to share the stl of the 3rd Reality garage door tilt assembly or where this a can be purchased? Seeing “sensor not included” makes me think this is posted for sale somewhere…

Sent you a message