Zigbee has become very intermittent - shows up as unavailable 50% of restarts

I am using the Conbee II stick plugged into a rPi4b running Home Assistant OS 5.13. Was working well/consistently but found since updating to 2021.6.x, my Zigbee devices show up as Unavailable at least half the time.

My Integrations page shows I am using:
Zigbee Home Automation
/dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2191790-if00

Device info

and in the Zigbee Coordinator:
deCONZ = dresden elektronik deCONZ protocol: ConBee I/II, RaspBee I/II
by ZHA

I do not have any references to zigbee in my configuration.yaml file

Here is the most recent log:
Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: components/zha/core/gateway.py:157
First occurred: 10:05:26 PM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:05:26 PM

Error setting up entry /dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2191790-if00 for zha
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”, line 293, in async_setup
result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self) # type: ignore
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/init.py”, line 102, in async_setup_entry
await zha_gateway.async_initialize()
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/gateway.py”, line 157, in async_initialize
self.application_controller = await app_controller_cls.new(
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy/application.py”, line 69, in new
await app.startup(auto_form)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/zigbee/application.py”, line 80, in startup
await self.form_network()
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy_deconz/zigbee/application.py”, line 151, in form_network
raise Exception(“Could not form network.”)
Exception: Could not form network.

Thanks for any help/advice!

Did some searching. Is there any benefit to my adding the Deconz integration?
Would this work in concert with the Zigbee integration or is it an either/or situation?

Its one or the other unless you have seperate zigbee coordinators. when you say plugged in, is this directly or via a usb extension cord
recommendation is that you use a usb extension

Thanks - I have a long USB 2.0 extension. It was rock solid for a long time but recently doing the above on restarts.

Was reading old threads on Zigbee vs Deconz vs ZigbeeMQTT but would prefer to stick with what works if can just figure out why the network won’t form

Maybe fixed?

Unplugged and plugged back in.
Restarted Core
Waited 12 hours
Devices reappeared

I to had this issue but here it were always devices that are routing aqara devices. When my Ikea GU10’s are routing Aqara sensors they stopped working since the latest upgrade of HA. I was tired of it and migrated everything over to zigbee2mqtt. All seems fine now and I have a better overview then in ZHA.