Zigbee in-wall relay/dimmer for EU switches

Hi all,

I am pretty new to HA, so I need some advice. So far I’ve been successfully integrating and playing with end-to-end devices (e.g. light bulbs, remotes, air purifier…) but now I would like to automate in-wall switches which I believe is a bit more sensitive.

I am looking for in-wall Zigbee relay/switch for EU switches with the following caracteristics:

1. Dimmer capabilities for led (G10 at 5W and E27 at 2.7W or <10W anyway)
  2. ZHA compatible (I currently uses only ZHA, but can I have as well Tasmota or MQTT devices or are they mutually exlusive?)
  3. no neutral
  4. 1 or 2, possibly more, gangs / chanels
  5. possibility to use it without cloud services

Bonus points for additional features like internal temperature, consumption monitoring, etc

Few scenarios that I would like to support:

1. on-off via physical on-off switch + dimmer via HA only
  2. on a 2 gang switch: 1 gang physically connected and controlling a light, another gang used to control another device
  3. support for rotary dimmer switch

I am not sure whether a single device can support all these scenarios and have all these caracteristics, so feel free to correct me. Also, I have no knowledge about electricity nor electronics so if there is something important I did not consider in terms of compatibility, feature or safety, please, let me know!

Generally, from what I understand, if I take a 3 channels relay, I would be able to control 3 circuits or 1/2 with 2/1 other devices. Is that correct?
In case of connectivity issue with Zigbee, I’d still be able to control the circuits which are physically connected to the relay. Is that also correct?

Also, I have the impression that most dimmer module like this one: Lonsonho Tuya Smart Zigbee Dimmer Switch Module With/ No Neutral Smartlife Zigbee2MQTT ZHA Alexa Google Home Compatible|Dimmers| - AliExpress expects at least 10W power from the comments, which makes it unsuitable for me.

Bump ^

A very dumb question of mine (already in the message above): is it possible to use an in wall switch module and control something else than what’s wired to it? I have a room with a normal fixture and some wardrobe IKEA zigbee lights. I’d like to use my regular 2 gang switch to control both rather than the TRADFRI remote for the IKEA lights. So basically, one gang would be wired to the fixture, and one would be configured via HA to toggle the IKEA light. Is it possible?

I need the same thing :slight_smile: found any?

That should be possible with binding. See https://smarthomescene.com/guides/how-to-bind-zigbee-devices-directly-in-zigbee2mqtt/