Zigbee LAN Bridge cc2652p Setup

I’ve had some issues with my Sonoff Zigbee Wifi Bridge so I figured I’d switch to a LAN bridge. Here’s what I bought from ebay.

I’ve installed Zigbee2MQTT but I’m seeing Error while starting zigbee-herdsman. I realise I’m not exactly sure how I should be setting it up and I’m getting confused. Should I be flashing it somehow? It’s showing up on my router okay so I think it’s alive.

Here’s the description. Help appreciated!

This is a Z2M wired LAN port gateway zigbee2mqtt
Using the strongest cc2652p chip + LAN port, its performance is stable. It eliminates the problem of packet loss and disconnection of wifi solution. It is more flexible to place the router. There is no need to be restricted by location like the usb interface. This solution can be equipped with modules to support poe, z2m and zha at the same time, and the external antenna signal is super strong. Plug and play, get IP automatically.

CC2652P zigbee wired gateway with LAN port, compatible with z2m zha
The zigbee chip of this gateway is upgraded to the latest cc2652p. The chip is the strongest zigbee chip for TI in zigbee networking, outperforming cc2530 and cc2538 in stable wired connection.

After tests, the gateway can access to about 200pcs sub-devices, with stable working performance. Better than gateways for Xiaomi (up to 30pcs or so of sub-devices), cc2530/2531 and other gateways.

Support for homeassistant, nodered, iobroker, etc. Supports for Synology and compatible with thousands of zigbee devices of most brands on the market, as well as for ZHA in Home Assistant and Tasmota. Suitable for placing your coordinator in the center. Through a stable Ethernet connection, don’t worry about disconnecting! USB pass-through is not required when using HA in a VM environment.

You can use the hardware by Koenkk (Koen Kanters) link, Please contact us for it,thanks or by Egony (Alex Egony) link, Please contact us for it,thanks Use Egony’s coordinator firmware by default. Example of port writing in zigbee2mqtt configuration file: port://deviceip:5000

Something like this:

homeassistant: true
permit_join: true
mqtt:
  base_topic: zigbee2mqtt
  server: mqtt://10.0.0.63
  user: ****
  password: ****
serial:
  port: tcp://10.0.0.134:5000
advanced:
  pan_id: 6754