Zigbee relay? (dry contact)

Is there any Zigbee relay module available internationally (Aliexpress, Banggood)? I’m looking for 2/4 relays module which is not wifi but Zigbee. It is very important not to switch Line but use dry contacts. It can be a module behind a wall switch but or something like Sonoff ch4 pro. The most important not to add 110V or 230V on the output but contact 2 pins/wires.

Plenty of choices (no experience with any of them myself):

Thanks a lot! The 1st link doesn’t work, the 2nd is not available in my country and neds extra module (zigbee) and an 5V adapter. The 3rd one is perfect!
Now the next step for me to find something which fits in a normal 65mm box behind a wall switch.
But the 3rd is really good for me, so thank you again!

The first one was just a link to a search query on Aliexpress for “relay module xbee” :smiley:

:smiley: I tried that befor my first question

Strange, I get lots of results for that query:

Can you please send a link any of them? I get this:

Sure, here are a few:

Thanks! I have to deep dive :slight_smile: It needs additional mudul for around $20. I’ll look at it

Hello,

I had the same need as you: a zigbee dry contact relay. I ended up using a nodemcu with mqtt, but then I had the idea of using a zigbee smart plug (xiaomi, ikea, whatever) or a zigbee 230V switch connected with a 230v relay that can be found at any electronics shop for 5$.

Hi, anything that is inside an enclosure like the Shelly 1 or Sonoff (BUT DRY CONTACT ZIGBEE)?

1 Like

¿Something like this? SCHNEIDER New Unica Wiser

https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/CCT5011-0001_CCT5011-0002_MEG5011-0001.html

For 81 Euros? Not exactly :slight_smile:
But it has only one output and I’m looking for 2/4 relays. And also it cab ne a board.

A lot of Aliexpress option too…

https://a.aliexpress.com/_EuxqVsp

2 Likes

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I recently found this for a decent price. I was looking for cheaper (DIY) relays and that’s how I found your question… However it seems that 35 euros is the bottom.

around 35 euros and has two relays, which can be dry or wet. Seems to work with Plugwise as well, which is my intended use.