Zigbee wall switch EU ( Europe)?

Hi all,

I am looking for a wall switch which can control the smart lights. Now I have to turn the switch always ON to control via HS. All the lights are zigbee based. I tried aqara wired switch but it does not fit inside the wall it is too big maybe it does not support the system in NL.

existing switch

Can anyone suggest some alternative I want the same look as the existing switch that way it is seamless wired or wireless? So I will replace the existing switch with the other one. I still see the friends of hue switches are not so well integrated in HS

I’m looking for exactly the same thing, apparently Aqara is gonna release an EU version soon. Check out this: https://www.reddit.com/r/Aqara/comments/lmq23z/probably_first_look_at_aqara_eu_wall_switch/

I also have an aqara switch module but no space as well :frowning:

There are a few possibilities, e.g.:

I tried using both Senic and Niko Friends of Hue switch. It works with zigbee2mqtt . only draw back i see it its not possible to control the switch from HS meaning like sonoff zigbee adapter acts as bulb in HS which means vitually we can turn on and off the switch . but with Niko n Senic its no possible to virtually turn off the switch. Wish it was available. I liked niko n senic design because they blend seamless with your home gira panels.

Anyone has any comments

Sorry for the zombie resurrect but I wanted to ask you @teddyx, what did you do in the end? I have the exact same situation, including living in NL and having the same exact switches in your picture :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like