Zigbee2mqtt: Aliexpress Tuya TH sensor always shows a constant between measurements

Hi all,

After owning 2 sensors of the type below for more than a year without managing to connect them to HA, I finally managed to do it, but I noticed some weird readings. (using a zigbee2mqtt usb dongle)
The sensors:
image1

image2

The temperature graph:

Basically every 40-50 minutes the sensor sends information to HomeAssistant and the temperature updates, but in the remaining time, it shows as 21.8 degrees.
The humidity is stuck at 44% with no change at all.

Here is the config file I built to make it work:

const fz = require('zigbee-herdsman-converters/converters/fromZigbee');
const tz = require('zigbee-herdsman-converters/converters/toZigbee');
const exposes = require('zigbee-herdsman-converters/lib/exposes');
const reporting = require('zigbee-herdsman-converters/lib/reporting');
const extend = require('zigbee-herdsman-converters/lib/extend');
const e = exposes.presets;
const ea = exposes.access;
const tuya = require("zigbee-herdsman-converters/lib/tuya");

const definition = {
    fingerprint: [
        {
            // The model ID from: Device with modelID 'TS0601' is not supported
            // You may need to add \u0000 at the end of the name in some cases
            modelID: 'TS0601',
            // The manufacturer name from: Device with modelID 'TS0601' is not supported.
            manufacturerName: '_TZE200_locansqn'
        },
    ],

zigbeeModel: ['TS0601'], // The model ID from: Device with modelID 'lumi.sens' is not supported.
    model: 'A5B-57A5-08', // Vendor model number, look on the device for a model number
    vendor: '_TZE200_locansqn', // Vendor of the device (only used for documentation and startup logging)
    description: 'Zigbee Temperature & Humidity Sensor', // Description of the device, copy from vendor site. (only used for documentation and startup logging)
    fromZigbee: [
        fz.ignore_basic_report, // Add this if you are getting no converter for 'genBasic'
        fz.tuya_data_point_dump, // This is a debug converter, it will be described in the next part
        fz.ignore_tuya_set_time,
        fz.tuya_temperature_humidity_sensor
    ],
    toZigbee: [
        // tz.tuya_data_point_test, // Another debug converter
    ],
    onEvent: tuya.onEventSetTime, // Add this if you are getting no converter for 'commandMcuSyncTime'
    exposes: [e.battery(), e.temperature(), e.humidity(), e.linkquality()], // Defines what this device exposes, used for e.g. Home Assistant discovery and in the frontend
};

module.exports = definition;

Please let me know what I am doing wrong as I was finally happy that I managed to make it work but it seems I haven’t really.

Thanks!

Nobody? Am I the only one having this issue?