Zigbee2MQTT and sensors ( door and movement) battery after one month of work are 45%

Hello everyone, I have a problem on my battery sensors.
I have all my switch sonoff zigbee work perfectly on 2MQTT, buy all devices with battery are using too much energy. All my devices after just one month of work are about 45%.
What is my mistake?

i have some temperature sensors inside refrigerator and because of cold, they are being consumed very fast.

Batteries coming out of the box, they are also not sturdy, better to replace them.

Need more to answer your question…

What kind of sensors.
How far are they from the nearest repeaters and how is thier signal…

If you recently updated z2m to 1.27, the way battery percentage is calculated changed for devices that only report voltage like the aqara. The new readings are much lower, and going from 90-100 to the 40s is not unusual.

1.27 calcs battery on a linear basis from 100% at 3.2V to 0% at 2.85V, so 45% is just over 3V. Depending on the quality of the battery, it may stay close to that level for months.

Generally, voltage on these lithium batteries drop relatively quickly, run for most of their life in a very narrow range, then fall off a cliff.

Thanks for answer. Yes the Mqtt version is 1.27.0-1 my sensor are 2 door sensor Aqara and 1 motion sensor Aqara. The motion sensor is 2mt far from a Sonoff switch zbmini and the door sensors are 5 mt far from conbee 2. All batteries were new on month ago.
Yes you are right when you say 3v tension on battery at 45%.
To be honest, one battery drop to 1% and today grow to 37%.
I have one little siren for home allert. In 1 month I change 2 buttery packet and now is 1%.
It seems something wrong in configuration but I don’t know what I can try to do.

Thanks
I have 2 aqara door sensor 5 mt far from conbee2, 1 motion sensor Aqara far 2 mt from a sonoff zbmini.
Mqtt version is 1.27.0-1
Battery were new one month ago
I have a siren for home allert. And I’ve got to replaced battery 3 times in one month.
Seems something is going wrong, but I don’t know what I can change in configuration

1 Like

Thanks, I just replace them, but seems the story is the same.

Aqara ones as I know are a bit weird as in they do not reconfigure to the nearest node but the node it paired to in the mesh, are you pairing them where they are placed?

I feel like I’m experiencing the same thing with my Iris version 2 motion sensors. I’m running some off ZHA and battery life is a expected at 6+ months, but the ones off Z2M only last about 1 month before they die and the device stops responding…