Zigbee2mqtt and tuya

I just added a slaesh USB stick to my Rpi4 running HA on docker.
I successfully added my devices (4 for the moment, one SNZB02 and 3 thermostat valves).
In order to use Google Assistant, and to use voice commands, I’d like to integrate my Zigbee devices in the Tuya Smarthome application.
So my question : Is it possible to add these devices to Tuya using the slaesh stick ?
Because I have no oofficial Tuya gateway.

No, If you want to integrate them into Tuya you need to use their official gateway. Then, you can only have zigbee devices paired with one coordinator or another, and once paired to their gateway, they can’t also be paired to the USB stick.

I would just leave the Tuya zigbee devices connected to zigbee2mqtt and not rely on the cloud connected Tuya service for them at all. Then, once integrated to Home Assistant via MQTT, you can connect them to Google Assistant using the Google Assistant integration. I don’t use the Google Assistant integration, I use Alexa, but you should be able to get voice control. Instructions for integration are below:

I saw the Google Assistant integration, but :

• my HA is not cloud based
  • for the manual setup, it needs to be accessible through SSL certificate, and I do not have installed that for this reason : My HA is displayed on a tablet, and some lovelace cards display php pages from my network. And these pages are not available if I install the SSL certificate. the docker container that runs the php server should be configured with the same certificate as the HA container, and I didn’t manage to do that.
    So if I install SSL, I have no php pages displayed (news, menus at work, weather, aso…)

Install nginx, so everything on tour network uses SSL.

1 Like

Could you give any details, or steps to produce that ?
nginx on HA docker container, php server container, rpi4 image ?

I run Homeassistant container and use SWAG in docker, which includes nginx, let’s encrypt, and fail2ban.

A detailed guide to set it up is on this thread.

The project’s website is below for more info

‘SWAG’ is the one I use too.

Great ! I’ll give a try to Swag.
Thanks for your help.

Just a little feedback after a month : I just installed swag, and, as you said it, it makes the trick : great container ! I have now a secure access to hass !
Thanks for the advices