Hey guys, I am currently trying to pair my new SONOFF devices via zigbee2mqtt to use them with HA. Sadly, I don’t know why, but I can’t pair devices anymore. I’ve already sent some devices back because I thought they are broken, but the new ones can also not be paired, so I think it might be a problem with my setup.
I think it must be something with zigbee2mqtt, because I don’t see any pairing messages in the logs for the new devices.
My new devices are:
- SONOFF Wireless Switch (SNZB-01) - https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/SNZB-01.html
- SONOFF Temperature/Humidity sensor (SNZB-02) - https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/SNZB-02.html
These are the devices (all supported) I already have:
- 7x Aqara Temperature/Humidity sensor
- 1x Aqara vibration sensor
- 1x Tint Müller Licht LED bulb
- 1x Philips HUE smart switch
(is there maybe a limit of 10 devices!?)
Both devices are listed as “supported” by zigbee2mqtt.
My current setup looks like this:
- Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Raspbian OS
- CC2531 Zigbee Stick (07/2020)
- zigbee2mqtt (1.16.2, Commit: 05142044)
Here’s my zigbee2mqtt configuration:
homeassistant: true permit_join: true mqtt: base_topic: zigbee2mqtt server: 'mqtt://127.0.0.1:1883' user: [...] password: [...] serial port: /dev/ttyACM0 advanced: network_key: - [...] - [...] - [...] devices: [... 10 devices ...]